24th November 2010, 08:50 PM
Harish H

How to apply for Marine Engineering course in LBS Marine & Research institute in Mumbai?

Sir I am studying +2 I would like to join marine engineering in Lbs Marine & Research institute in Mumbai. Pls. help me how to apply or which entrance exam I have to write to join the above mentioned college. Awaiting your reply. Thanking you.

Harish H

1st December 2010, 05:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Marine Engineering course in LBS Marine & Research institute in Mumbai?

In order to marine engineering you need to first complete your 12th standard. Also you should have studied physics and chemistry and also mathematics. Thereafter you need to appear for the OPENNET exam conducted by IGNOU.
4th December 2010, 03:53 PM
Harish H

Default Re: How to apply for Marine Engineering course in LBS Marine & Research institute in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imira View Post
In order to marine engineering you need to first complete your 12th standard. Also you should have studied physics and chemistry and also mathematics. Thereafter you need to appear for the OPENNET exam conducted by IGNOU.
Thank yu verymuch for ur reply.Does IGNOU advertise it in news paper? at which month?
21st December 2010, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

I m doing my mechanical engineering,is there any possibility to join in this institution&how long degree duration.
30th March 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

i had completed my 2 course , and i would like to join imu for marine engineering please tell the steps to join in imu
2nd May 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

i have got 52%marks in 10th and secured 79% in 12th am i eligible for apply for Marine Engineering
3rd June 2011, 02:33 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

In order to marine engineering you need to first complete your 12th standard.

Also you should have studied physics and chemistry and also mathematics.

Thereafter you need to appear for the OPENNET exam conducted by IGNOU.
10th June 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

i wants to do marine engineering after b.tech(mechanical)....how to apply?
17th June 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

i am really confused..pls guide me..
for admission in a college for marine engineering..do they consider the marks of 12th or the entrance exam matters..what do they prefer more..more marks in entrance or high marks in 12th boards...minimum marks reqd for marine engineering eligibility in hsc board and enterance exam for marine...rply asap..thnk u..:)
17th July 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

i want aplication form for imu ,pls send me that form
10th November 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

i m an electrical in engineer and now i am working in gov.sector and i have 3 year exp. i want to join marchent nevy .so how i can join this ? please tell me
22nd April 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

How do i do Marine Engg. course after doing Dip. in Electrical Engg.this year. Please give me the name and contact number of marine engg college in north india as well in mumbai with complete detais with fee structure, duration and when admissions are going to be started for the session 2012-13 please reply on my e-mail id [email protected]
28th November 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am studying diploma in mechanical engineering. How to join in marine engineering college
23rd January 2016, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

sir, please advise me , how i join marin college in India after passing 12th standard
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?