19th August 2010, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for masters course after 3 year diploma in Hotel Management and Catering?

I have done 3 year Diploma course in hotel management & catering technology.Now i want to take Masters degree in same field.I don't know how i can apply for Master degree course of HM.Please tell me if it is possible

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I do in order to have a good job and high post in Hospitality sector? -- [New]
  2. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  3. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  4. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  5. Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I appear for MPSC and UPSC? Which are the branches open for me?
  7. How to apply for railway catering job after completing hotel management 3 years diploma?
  8. Colleges for PG in Culinary arts after graduation in Hotel management and Catering for a career in Bakery?
  9. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  10. Can I get pursue Diploma in Catering Restaurant Management along with HSC simultaneously? Job opportunities after this course?
  11. Having Maths in 12th will create any problem to become Chef?
  12. Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in any IHM college if I have taken 20000 rank?
  14. How to get a job after doing 3 years diploma in hotel management and catering technology
  15. Three years Diploma holder in Hotel Management & Catering is eligible to be an IAS or IPS Officer?
  16. How to go for higher studies after completing my diploma in Hotel Management, Catering Technology from IHMCT Chennai?
  17. Possibilities to get direct admission in second year of Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management course at SRM University?
  18. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management in International Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad?
7th April 2011, 04:59 PM
manojmahla

Default Re: How to apply for masters course after 3 year diploma in Hotel Management and Catering?

this is as simple as you apply for your B.Sc HM. The Master Program is known as M.Sc HM and you can apply for your degree course at any university which provides master degree program.
There are two ways to completing your M.Sc; either you complete it as a regular student . you can join DEP (distance education program). You can complete your DEP and you can work also in your specialized field and this will be beneficial for you when you apply for a job because you can learn more practical things in compare of u learn in practical classes of your college and your experince will also differentiate you from the sheep(crowd.
and the most thing is that you will get financial benefit also.
at last.....BEST OF LUCK
20th April 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for masters course after 3 year diploma in Hotel Management and Catering?

WHAT WILL BE PERFECT COURSE
16th June 2012, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

hi.. i m doing my 3 years bsc in hotel mangment from ihm goa... and u wanna do masters in same in culinary arts.. can any body tel me d goodd colages ol ova d wwrld.. and a averge qualification required?
16th February 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

i am studing in 10th standard. next i join to diplamo course in catering.i study catering is poissible.
18th March 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I am confused between mba or IPS ? persuing last year of HM..What should I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?