29th July 2010, 08:03 PM
Bhavana Bagul

How to apply for MBA in hr? How to apply under management quota? I've scored less marks in CET and got 55% marks in B.com

I want to take admission for mba in hr but i scored very less marks in cet can i apply through management quota.I got 55% in my T.Y.BCom in.What will be the fees for taking admissoin through managent quota. plz help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for MBA after B.Com with 42% and M.Com with 65%?
  2. Will I be eligible for MBA admission if I did not appear for CET entrance exam after completing B.Sc with 70% marks?
  3. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in MBA HR and marketing if I have scored only 55% marks in MBA?
  4. How can I apply to study B.Pharma if scored 130 marks in MHT-CET being an OBC student? From where I will apply? Last date of application?
  5. Want to know regarding Mba Cet exam & Mba admission documents? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I apply for MHT-CET 2015 with 49% in PCM?
  7. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam?
  8. What is the eligibility to apply for M.A? Am I eligible to do M.A with 44% marks in B.Com?
  9. Am I eligible for MBA Program in Finance having scored 58% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 59% in Hotel Management course?
  10. List of colleges I can apply for MBA after scoring 52 marks in Maharashtra CET?
  11. Can I apply for good colleges after scoring 60 marks in MHT CET? In which colleges can I get?
  12. Any colleges where I can get admission after scoring 23 marks in AIEEE? Should I opt for Management quota for admission?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for TGT if I scored 49% marks in Graduation? -- [New]
  14. How to do CA after completing B.Tech this year?
  15. What is the standard after BMS course?
  16. How can I apply for UG(Communication) program through quota(music quota)?Am I eligible for M.A(English) in Delhi vicinity? I'm in 3rd year(English honors)
  17. What are the options for higher studies after passing Civil Engineering? What are the job opportunities?
  18. Can graduate get admission in AMIE for Post Graduation?
1st March 2012, 12:42 AM
priyanka_22

Default Re: How to apply for MBA in hr? How to apply under management quota? I've scored less marks in CET and got 55% marks in B.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhavana Bagul View Post
I want to take admission for mba in hr but i scored very less marks in cet can i apply through management quota.I got 55% in my T.Y.BCom in.What will be the fees for taking admissoin through managent quota. plz help me.
Yes , This is fact that at low percentage you will require to take admission via Management Quota.

As you want to pursue MBA in HR which is really good field you may try in next year too.

Best Luck for Future.

Quote:
"If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes."
16th April 2012, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for MBA in hr? How to apply under management quota? I've scored less marks in CET and got 55% marks in B.com

hi i am a student of b.com final year recently i have appeared for b.com final year and expecting 75% result n want to know that if i score less marks in icet 2012 and want to take admission in mba hr what would the fee of the course in hyd colleges........plz help meeeeee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?