22nd October 2011, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible for MBA admission if I did not appear for CET entrance exam after completing B.Sc with 70% marks?

sir i completed my bsc with 70% due to some reason i didn't apply i cet entrance . Any chance todo mba in management quota pls tel me my email id [email protected]

16th November 2015, 12:14 AM
shivani sawarn
Member+

Default Re: Will I be eligible for MBA admission if I did not appear for CET entrance exam after completing B.Sc with 70% marks?

MBA stands for Management in Business Administration.

Yes, you are eligible for MBA admission.

Eligibility criteria required for MBA examination:-

* Completion of graduation in any discipline from any recognised university.

* Age limit:- 20-30 years.

* Age relaxation:- 3years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

* Nationality:- Indian.

* Communication skill is very good.
15th December 2015, 12:03 AM
prasim

Default Re: Will I be eligible for MBA admission if I did not appear for CET entrance exam after completing B.Sc with 70% marks?

Though Entrance Exam is mandatory for the students to join MBA course, there are some students who may not have written or get qualified in the Entrance Exam.

For such candidates, Management quota is a gifted one. There would be some seats under management quota.

You can join MBA under management quota. But, it is not of free of cost. The fee should be more than the regular fee.

If you pay such fees, you can join MBA under Management quota.

Even to join MBA in this mode also, students need a minimum of 50% of marks in their Graduation and 45% for SC or ST candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?