31st July 2012, 10:38 PM
Poonam hajare

How to apply for MPSC exam? What is the last date?

I want to apply mpsc exam.plz i want last date....please tell me the details

20th May 2013, 10:39 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to apply for MPSC exam? What is the last date?

MPSC - Maharashtra Public Service Commission

> The state civil services examination are conducted by Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) to recruit officers in the stage services. The notification regarding this appears in the leading newspapers. The examination is conducted in three stages :~
• Preliminary Examination
• Mains Examination
• Interview/ Personality Test

> The examinations held by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) are highly competitive and requires lots of efforts and systematic preparation.

>> Eligibility Criteria for MPSC :~

• Age Limit :-
To appear for this examination, a candidate must ave completed a minimum of 19 years of age (on or before 1st April of the year in which the candidate is going to appear for the examination). The maximum age limit for open (general) category candidates is 33 years. The age limit is relaxed by 5 years in case of candidates from reserved categories. For Handicapped candidates, the maximum age limit is 45 years.

• Educational Qualification :-
A candidate in final year of degree course can apply and appear for the Preliminary Examination. However he should submit the proof of his degree qualification while applying for the Main Examination, if selected for Prelims.

>> How to Apply ?
> Candidates can apply for the examination online through www.mpsconline.gov.in.

• Steps :-

1. Log on to "www.mpsconline.gov.in" and select the "Registration" link to start the application process.

2. Take print of Bank Challan or use the online payment to make the payment of application fee.

3. Enter the username and password previously provided and in the following page upload the scanned photograph and signature at places provided.

4. Take print out of application form and retain it further use.

>> The important dates for MPSC examination are attached below as a pdf file . . .
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MPSC Important Dates.pdf(37.0 KB, 59 views)
7th July 2013, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for MPSC exam? What is the last date?

What is the last date to apply for psi pre exam 2013?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?