8th September 2012, 07:55 PM
visputesonu

How to apply for MSc Maths entrance exam? I am a student of TYBSc Maths from NMU Jalgaon

I am student of T.Y.B.Sc. maths from NMU jalgoan.how can I apply for entrance exam? when will be the exam forms come out ? when will be the exam? when the result of entrance exam will declared? can I apply for all colleges including pune university through this entrance test? how much scoring will required for getting admission in university for obc and open category? and what is the procedure for admission ?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get details regarding Ph.D exam? I am doing M.Pharm in NMU Jalgaon
  2. How can I do MSc Maths from Government College after getting disqualified from MSc Maths entrance exam?
  3. Cutoff list of government colleges in NMU Jalgaon University?
  4. Can I do MSc Maths from External Pune University after completing BSc Chemistry from North Maharashtra University Jalgaon
  5. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Mathematics? I am a student of BSc Maths
  7. What's the date of examination of government college, Pune for M.Sc(biotech) course?
  8. Doing MSc Maths 2nd year : Last date to apply for Ph.D entrance exam?
  9. Can I do M.Sc. Maths having completed my Biotech? Job opportunities after M.Sc. Maths?
  10. How to apply for MSc maths?
  11. Can MS biotechnology be done after M.Sc. in Biotechnology? Universities/colleges having M.S. in Biotechnology?
  12. How can I join Ph.D maths after completing MSc Maths
  13. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  14. How can I get the government jobs after passing MSc Maths?
  15. Will I be eligible to give IIT JAM after scoring 45% marks in first year and 80% in TYBSc Maths? How to secure admission in MSc Applied Statistics\?
  16. What is the admission procedure in MSc Maths?
  17. What is the procedure for M.Sc Maths entrance examinations?
  18. How can I prepare for MSc Maths entrance exam? -- [New]
28th February 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for MSc Maths entrance exam? I am a student of TYBSc Maths from NMU Jalgaon

I am student of B.Sc. maths from Annie besant women's college.how can I apply for entrance exam? when will be the exam forms come out ? when will be the exam? when the result of entrance exam will declared? can I apply for all colleges including pune university through this entrance test? how much scoring will required for getting admission in university and what is the procedure for admission ?
11th August 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for MSc Maths entrance exam? I am a student of TYBSc Maths from NMU Jalgaon

when is the last date to apply external Msc exam for 2013 in bengalure
1st January 2014, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I am teacher.I have B.sc B.Ed. Give the admission M.Sc. Mathematics?
5th February 2014, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

i am Bsc computer from NMU university so tell me can i am eligible to apply Msc maths admission.
5th May 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

What is date of msc entrance exam of pune university for math 2014
1st February 2016, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

I am student of sybsc comp so which is the best subject can i take as principle subject of Tybsc?
3rd July 2018, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to MSC maths after completting Brechin in civil engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?