20th December 2010, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Doing MSc Maths 2nd year : Last date to apply for Ph.D entrance exam?

sir, I am in MSc (maths) 2nd year .i want to apply for Ph.D .what is the last date to apply for phd entrance.can you please send this information regarding this test...

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?
  2. Date of Ph.D entrance exam? What is the pattern of the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I apply for GATE exam after completion of MSc Maths 2nd year
  4. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  5. Eligibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has an arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?
  6. How can I do MSc Maths from Government College after getting disqualified from MSc Maths entrance exam?
  7. What shall I do for pursuing PhD in Maths being not in touch with studies for long?
  8. How may I do Ph.D in Maths through correspondence? I've done B.Sc(Maths) and M.Sc(Maths)
  9. How to prepare for PhD Maths entrance exam of Osmania university?
  10. Am I eligible to study PhD if pursuing 2nd year of M.Sc(Physics)?
  11. How to apply for distance PhD next year if missed this year?
  12. Can I apply for PhD entrance exams being an M.A. 2nd year student? Entrance exams to study PhD(History) in India? -- [New]
  13. Minimum percentage required in M.Sc for PhD? In which college of Rajasthan to apply? Which exam to give for colleges in Rajasthan?
  14. Can I apply for PhD being a M.A. 2nd year student?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Maths after completion of B.Com Hons. course?
  16. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  17. What is the date of the entrance exam of Ph.D in Maths in KUD?
  18. Complete information about NBHM PhD entrance exam
31st December 2010, 01:03 PM
amahajan

Smile Re: Doing MSc Maths 2nd year : Last date to apply for Ph.D entrance exam?

Hello Dear
You have not specified for which university you want to apply for Ph D as different universities conduct entrance exam for their university separately. still I am giving you dates of university going to conduct PhD entrance exam for 2011

Important Dates (Tentative) in NIPER

Date of Entrance Examination: third week of February, 2010

Last Date for online application: 3rd week of January, 2011

Last Date for receipt of application fee through Credit Card/Demand Draft: fourth week of January, 2011

Interviews-4th week of June, 2011

Important Dates (Tentative) IIIT 2011

Last Date for receipt of application fee through Credit Card/Demand Draft: fourth week of January, 2011

And in JNU
For Direct admission to Ph.D. for Winter Semester last date is 5th to 7th January, 2011
6th February 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Doing MSc Maths 2nd year : Last date to apply for Ph.D entrance exam?

sir i completed msc chemistry.when will phd entrance test for hcu university
18th February 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Doing MSc Maths 2nd year : Last date to apply for Ph.D entrance exam?

Sir,i am going to complete MA semester 4 in may-Jun 2011.please guide me for Phd in soicology
26th February 2011, 09:44 PM
chinudey20

Hereby I a giving you some important dates:

7th March 2011, 07:50 PM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Last date to apply for Ph.D entrance exam
And in JNU
For Direct admission to Ph.D. for Winter Semester last date is 5th to 7th January, 2011

good luck
8th May 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for apply MSc math in(2011)
29th July 2011, 09:35 PM
kunjeyan5282

You have not specified for which university you want to apply for Ph D as different universities conduct entrance exam for their university separately. still I am giving you dates of university going to conduct PhD entrance exam for 2011

And in JNU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?