15th September 2015, 09:37 AM
Yashansh Kumar

How to apply for NASA as an appearing student in 12th?

I'm a student of 11th standard.I'm still studying in 11th.But I very keen to apply for NASA next year as an appearing student in 12th standard.... Plz help me..I'm in very confusion..

15th September 2015, 04:27 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to apply for NASA as an appearing student in 12th?

**The best possible way to join NASA is through ISRO. As NASA don't conduct exam for recruitment. Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) conduct Entrance Exam

::Sorry to inform you that you can’t join ISRO or NASA after 11th standard as its minimum requirement is B.E/B.Tech degree

**eligibility to appear in Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) Entrance Exam--

-You should have degree of B.E/B.Tech with minimum 65% marks

-Your Age must not be more than 36 years.

-Relaxation of age will be as per provided by central government rules....
15th September 2015, 05:37 PM
Mehta Jatin
Junior Member+

You can appear in NASA after +2.

The best possible way to join NASA is through ISRO. As NASA don't conduct exam for recruitment. Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) conduct Entrance ExamSorry to inform you that you can’t join ISRO or NASA after 12th standard as its minimum requirement is B.E/B.Tech degree Here I am giving you eligibility to appear in Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) Entrance Exam

Eligibility:-You should have degree of B.E/B.Tech with minimum 65% marks-Your Age must not be more than 36 years.-Relaxation of age will be as per provided by central government rules.
15th September 2015, 06:07 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to join the NASA next year after passing the 10+2.

The minimum eligibility required to join the NASA is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university.
* Candidates must have the graduation in the B.Sc physics or Bachelor of Technology in the Mechanical, Aeronautical or Electrical.

Also you have to qualify in the entrance examination to get the recruitment in the NASA which is India's space organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?