1st March 2011, 03:29 PM
pavithranaveen

How to apply and prepare for KAS exam after completing B.E and working as a School Secretary?

hello sir,
i have completed my BE and now working as school secratry but i want to apply for kas exam 2011 ,wnen to apply and how to get prepared for the exams

1st March 2011, 04:26 PM
senganal

Thumbs up Re: How to apply and prepare for KAS exam after completing B.E and working as a School Secretary?

KAS comes under KPSC. It is mostly notified in the month of febrary or march, which you can apply through online. After applying you should downlod the challan and pay it in selected SBI and SBH only.
The syallabus for the first paper is general studies it covers general knowledge, everyday science, sports, current affairs, geography, history etc the second one is optional which you can choose it from the list of thirty subjects. If you clear this round you will be informed about subsequent rounds.
1st March 2011, 04:47 PM
krupadesai

Default Re: How to apply and prepare for KAS exam after completing B.E and working as a School Secretary?

KAS exam application form are usually available by the end of february. But, this year it is not updated. It depends on state government when to take up the dates. So, kindly stay in touch with the official state website to know any updates in this regard.

http://kpsc.kar.nic.in

The prelims & main exam syllabus are attached herewith. For papers you can download of your branch from the link below:

http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/OLD%20QUESTIO...%20OF%20GP.htm
Attached Files
File Type: pdf preliminery_syllabus.pdf(536.5 KB, 180 views)
File Type: pdf main_syllabus.pdf(419.9 KB, 131 views)
1st March 2011, 06:04 PM
Sanjiv sharma

Default Re: How to apply and prepare for KAS exam after completing B.E and working as a School Secretary?

Dear friend
Jammu and kashmir public service commission conducts the KASHMIR ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICE (KAS) examination every year. The notification for 2011 exam is not declared yet and it is expected to be declared in june-july 2011. The exam has been taken by jk psc in two phases mainly preliminary and main, just like indian civil service examination.
Graduation in any stream is the minimum qualification required to apply for kas examination.
Only permanent resident of j and k are eligible for this exam.
The maximum age limit for general candidates is 37 years , other age relaxations are given as per j and k govt.
If you intends to prepare for this exam then I suggest you to join a reputed coaching institute of KAS or IAS where experts can briefly teach you. I have attached kas 2009 preliminary paper and hopes you gets benefited. For more info please visit regularly
WWW'JKPSC.ORG
Regards
Attached Files
File Type: pdf KAS PRE 2009_001.pdf(56.5 KB, 240 views)
14th April 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have done B.E(E&C),would like to know which will be easier to choose the optional subject, as none of subjects suits my curriculum.
26th April 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Can we take computer science an optional subject in KAS?
25th May 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavithranaveen View Post
hello sir,
i have completed my BE and now working as school secratry but i want to apply for kas exam 2011 ,wnen to apply and how to get prepared for the exams
hello sir,
25th May 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i have completed my Bcom and now working as school secratry but i want to apply for kas exam 2011 ,wnen to apply and how to get prepared for the exams
8th June 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

can i please know is there any aggegate expected in degree level to take KAS exam
17th June 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i just have a doubt is there any chances of kas prelims will be announced in the month of august or september so that we can write the exam on november can u plz tell if there is chances we get more time to study so plz let me know sir.
1st July 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

i want to know what are the thirty optional subjects to study for entrance exam?
16th July 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

which optional subject to choose for ias after B.E E&C plz reply.........
1st September 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

i am Doing B.A through IGNOU ... am i eligible For Appearing in K.A.S exams??? if i am.. What shud i do to Make sure i'll Qualify???
9th October 2011, 03:16 PM
appesh

sir i am doing B.E final year(auto engg),i am intersted to wright the K.A.S exam in KANNAD is there any problem......
16th November 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

I am stident of BSC I want to face the KAS exam with subject english but what are the other subjects whichone I have to choose ?
22nd November 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

sir i am completed B.E i am intersted to wright the K.A.S exam in KANNAD is there any problem......

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-apply-prepare-kas-exam-after-completing-b-e-working-school-secretary-93435.html#ixzz1eQt6zQdU
19th February 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare n apply for K A S after completing B. ED n P. G in psychology
1st March 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

which optional subject is suitable for BE(computer science)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?