19th April 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for training in BSNL Patna after studying 2nd year B.E EEE?

I am studying in 2nd year B.E(EEE) & i want to get tranning in BSNL Patna. How to appy for this & what is the procedure ? How many money required for thir?

Related Questions:
  1. Industrial training for 2nd year B.Tech (EEE) student?
  2. Where to apply for summer training after 2nd year B.tech in EEE in Bhubaneshwar?
  3. How to join inplant training in BSNL for 2nd year B.Tech EEE students
  4. Procedure to apply for training in BSNL if last date is passed away? Does it helpful? What are the topics available in training for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  5. How to apply for inplant training for TNEB? -- [New]
  6. What is the scope of EEE in Army in Technical? I am studying 2nd year EEE in AP
  7. Summer training for ECE 2nd year at BSNL or Kolkata Airport?
  8. Can 3rd year B.Tech.(EEE) student apply for BSNL JTO examination?
  9. Can I apply for Summer Training programme in SAIL being a B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  10. List of the companies providing inplant training? I am studying in 2nd year
  11. Summer training for B.Tech (EEE) 2nd year student at NTPC, BHEL, Power Grid or Sail preferably at Kolkata?
  12. Procedure to apply for Winter Training at BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student?
  13. How can I apply for Summer Training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies pursuing my 2ed year Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?
  14. How to attain summer training of BSNL in BBSR(Odisha)? I am a B.Tech 2nd year EEE student
  15. How can i apply for implant training while studying in diploma in EEE?
  16. Which company is a best choice for me to do Inplant Training being a candidate of 2nd year EEE course?
  17. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  18. Where can I pursue training while studying B.Tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
27th August 2017, 07:30 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for training in BSNL Patna after studying 2nd year B.E EEE?

You have to apply for reference/recommendation letter from the 'Training and Placement cell' of your college for doing training at BSNL Patna. After getting the above recommendation letter, you have to write an application to the HR manager of BSNL for doing training at Patna unit. Attach recommendation letter with application and submit the same in HR department before the due date. If your application shortlisted by them, then you can start six week summer training at BSNL Patna.
No fee is required to pursue training at BSNL Patna.
28th August 2017, 10:58 PM
manjira...

Default Re: How to apply for training in BSNL Patna after studying 2nd year B.E EEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in 2nd year B.E(EEE) & i want to get tranning in BSNL Patna. How to appy for this & what is the procedure ? How many money required for thir?
The training center of BSNL is known as Advanced Level Telecom Training Center (ALTTC), Ghaziabad. It was jointly set up by the ITU, UNDP and Govt. of India. It has vast and self-sustained infrastructure.. It conducts several summer and winter training programs like

Industrial Training Program for 2 Weeks
Industrial Training Program for 4 weeks
Industrial Training Program for 6 Weeks
Job Oriented Certification Program for 4/8 Weeks

You can apply for the Industrial Training Program since you are pursuing B.E in EEE stream. You can choose the duration of the training(2/4/6 weeks) as per your convenience.

The educational qualification required to apply for Industrial Training Program is M.Tech/M.E/B.Tech/B.E/MCA/M.Sc/M.Phil/B.Sc/Diploma degree in any of the following fields-

>>Electronics/ECE/ET/ENT
>>Instrumentation/E&I
>>Computer Science/CSE
>>Information Technology/IT
>>Electrical/EEE/EN
>>Civil engineering

Course Fees :-

For 2 weeks Training Program- Rs.3540(3000 + GST 18%)
For 4 weeks training Program- Rs.7080(6000 + GST 18%)
For 6 weeks Training Program- Rs.10620(9000+ GST 18%)

No. of candidates allowed in the batch is 15 to 30 students.

The candidates are selected on first come first basis by ALTTC.

Application Procedure:-

You need to fill the online form which is available in the official website http://www.alttc.bsnl.co.in

After applying you need to print the filled up registration form. The hardcopy of the application form and the required document need to be sent to the office by speed post or in person. The documents needed along the application form are:-

>Two passport size photograph(one attached on the application form)
>Photocopy of Identity Card and marksheet(degree/diploma course)
>Demand Draft or copy of the NEFT of the required training fees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?