21st October 2014, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for training in BSNL if last date is passed away? Does it helpful? What are the topics available in training for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?

hi
im a btech 2nd year comp. sc. engg student. will the bsnl summer training be helpful to me? what are the topics related to comp. sc that will be covered? and can i apply for the training from outside college if the last date of applying has already gone?

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training for ECE 2nd year at BSNL or Kolkata Airport?
  2. Such internship program which will be helpful in getting industry experience? Scope and procedure of training work?
  3. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  4. Should I apply for BSNL Inplant Training in Telecom being a B.Tech(ECE) 1st year student?
  5. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  8. How can I apply for Summer Training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies pursuing my 2ed year Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Training being a student of pursuing 2nd year in EEE?
  10. In which training center can I apply while doing Biotechnology 2nd year? Procedure to apply for summer training?
  11. How to do training in HAL? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year
  12. How to do training in telecom company while in 3nd year ECE? Procedure to apply?
  13. How can I apply for Summer Internship cum Training programme in NTPC if pursuing B.Tech ECE 2nd year at NIT-Surat?
  14. How to do training from Bokaro steel plant? Procedure of training?
  15. Procedure to apply for training in Bokaro Steel Plant for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering 2nd year student?
  16. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in HAL?
  17. Am I eligible for doing training during 2nd year? Procedure to do the training?
  18. Applying for 6 months training of B.Tech (CSE) in companies?
24th October 2014, 08:46 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for training in BSNL if last date is passed away? Does it helpful? What are the topics available in training for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?

Yes, BSNL training will be of great help to you if you can do it seriously. However, the training given by BSNL is mainly for the ECE students. But it can benefit you if you are interested in the networking field. This is because BSNL not only teaches the communication system which existed few years back but also present and future communication system along with provision of project in the networking domain. The summer training is basically given on Basic and Advanced Telecom and Mobile Communication.

If last date has already passed, you need to contact the concerned center for the same. It is at the discretion of the concerned center whether they will make you eligible for the course or not. But mostly it is seen that they allow especially if you have some genuine reasons.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?