6th June 2012, 02:47 PM
Vigneshwaranguru

How to attend Civil Engineering exams? I am studying 3rd year Civil engineeirng

Sir i'm vigneshwaran, studying 3rd yr civil engg, hw to i know d civil engg xam in tnpsc &hw to attend the civil engg xams

Related Questions:
  1. What can I choose as a core subject for IAS exam in civil engineering? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year civil engineering
  2. Is there any chance to study M.E Civil after studying B.E 3rd year Civil?
  3. What are the various competitive exams to write for getting government job while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year? -- [New]
  4. Types of exams and qualifications for Civil Engineering Student?
  5. What are the courses useful for civil engineering?
  6. How to start preparation for UPSC exam? I am studying Civil Engineering in 3rd Semester
  7. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad?
  8. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  9. Which are the possible exams that I have to attend for government job after B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  10. How to do internship in 3rd year after studying civil engineering in IIIT Nuzvid
  11. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  12. How to get a seat in OU while studying civil engineering
  13. Job opportunities in Constructions filed for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. How should I qualify GATE? I am studying 3rd year B.E in Civil Engineering
  15. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  16. How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get admission in abroad for MS in Civil engineering? I am studying B.E Civil
  18. Detailed information about TANCET-M.Tech for B.E.(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
12th August 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to attend Civil Engineering exams? I am studying 3rd year Civil engineeirng

How to start preperation for IPS ?and i am studying in B.E 3rd sem civil and which subjects take as optional subject?
12th February 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to attend Civil Engineering exams? I am studying 3rd year Civil engineeirng

hi sir, i'm amirthakrishnan,studying 3rd year civil engineering,what/where are the oppurtunities to get a job when i'm a fresher(without experience) ?
13th February 2014, 11:10 AM
SATYAVATHI KOTTURU
Member+

if you want to continue the studying you can go for higher studies........other wise you should attempt the exams like gate,ies,psu's.......etc..
PSU's taking gate score as reference........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?