20th March 2017, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

How to become an air hostess after completion of school?

How to become an air hostess after completion of school? Can someone please give me the details on this? What is the criteria followed for this? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer on this, awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Career in Airline companies like- Jet Airways and Etihad for Electronics and Communication engineer?
  2. Am I eligible to become air hostess in India after completion of graduation in B.Com?
  3. How to become Air hostess after passing from senior high school? What are the appropriate school and courses for it?
  4. How can i become an Air Hostess with my secondary school certificate?
  5. What should I do after 12th to become air hostess?
  6. Is graduation degree necessary for becoming air hostess?
  7. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria needed to join the air hostess training after completion of 12th standard?
  9. Procedure for admission in air hostess diploma after completion of diploma in electronics?
  10. Air Hostess Job, I want to become an Air hostess -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for air hostess post after completion of 12th? Suggest me some air hostess training institute in Mumbai with less fee.
  12. Is it possible to get into air hosting school right after completion of senior high school?
  13. What is the procedure to become an Air Hostess? How long does it takes to become an Air Hostess?
  14. How can I become an Air hostess after completing BMS course? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  15. Procedure to become an Air Hostess after B.Tech CSE -- [New]
  16. Procedure to join Air Hostess after completion of 12th Class with less than 60% of marks?
  17. What is the minimum requirements of Weight to become an Airhostess?
  18. How can I prepare myself physically to become an Air Hostess?
21st March 2017, 09:51 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: How to become an air hostess after completion of school?

For attaining a post of Air hostess,
  • You must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board.
  • Your height must be at least 157.5 cms and a normal eyesight of 6/6.
  • Additionally, you will have to apply for Indian passport if you don't have one.
  • You should be fluent in English, Hindi.
If you meet all these mandatory above criteria, then you can apply for Air Hostess training in any specific institute like Frankfinn, Maples Institute, Flybird, etc.
6th May 2017, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an air hostess after completion of school?

How many years, I can do training? And how many entrance exams are qualified for this job. If my English is but not nice
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?