8th August 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

How to become a BDO? What is the main qualification to become a BDO?

please sir tell me how to become a b.d.o.? what r the main qulification to become a b.d.o.?i m m.a.,b.ed.

2nd December 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a BDO? What is the main qualification to become a BDO?

Sir, what will be better after my 12th science engg. Or MBA or IT or Hotel management?plz suggest me sir...
29th May 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a BDO? What is the main qualification to become a BDO?

how to beccome e bdo? what is the main qualification to become a bdo
29th May 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

please sir tell me how to become a b.d.o.? what r the main qulification to become a b.d.o.?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-become-bdo-what-main-qualification-become-bdo-901162.html#ixzz2UgUYiGOk
17th July 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

what study i have to do for becoming a BDO officer in goa ?
7th October 2014, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

What is wbcs officer qualification?

Give me details on the same.
8th July 2015, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Can arts students after 12th can sit for bdo exam what we have to do .I am rominita beck from Darjeeling
22nd July 2015, 09:49 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

BDO :-
Block Development Officer .
Qualification s :-
* Complete graduation course from any recognised university with aggregate percentage .
* Age limit 21-35 years .

-->
It is conducted by public commission service every year . it is government post .

Age relaxation :-
* For SC/ST candidates
it is 5 years
* For OBC candidates
it is 3 years .

* Exam pattern and selection pattern :-
=> written test
=> viva or interview .

you need to crack both to become
BDO officer
10th August 2015, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir,or madam, my name is Deepak .A. choudhary, I am from buhar, but I am studying in Mumbai university, I want your opinion. May i give b.d.o exam from bihar, what is the qualification required for able to give b.d.o exam
11th August 2015, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi..i'am Ashim Ray from Jalpaiguri. I just want to know that how can i become a B.D.O officer . What are the degrees reauired for this respected post ?
3rd January 2016, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

which examination have to crack to become a block development officer?
11th May 2016, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

I am from Bihar but now I study in Delhi. I want to become block development officer of Bihar. so I want to know everything about it's study after class 10.It is too important
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?