18th September 2012, 11:39 PM
veereshkoushalya

Details about IAS exam? What is the syllabus for the same?

Sir i want more details about ias exam and syllabus and question paper pattern and please send me details about material also

10th December 2012, 05:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about IAS exam? What is the syllabus for the same?

CSAT, mains and interview are the three stages one needs to qualify to get in to the position of IAS Officer. There will be two compulsory papers in CSAT each carrying 200 marks. General Awareness, Logical reasoning, Comprehension, numerical aptitude, etc forms the syllabus of CSAT. Syllabus of mains exam is based on the optional subject selected. Questions on English, General Studies, Optional subject can be expected for mains exam. There will be a total of 9 papers for mains exam.
11th May 2016, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about IAS exam? What is the syllabus for the same?

I am student of B.sc (biology) i want prepare of upsc exam what should do me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?