28th April 2013, 11:04 PM
princess zavi

How to become a CA? Can I take science and then apply for CA?

I am confused in taking science or commerce, i want to become a CA ,
So can i take science and then apply for CA..?

5th May 2014, 10:51 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to become a CA? Can I take science and then apply for CA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess zavi View Post
I am confused in taking science or commerce, i want to become a CA ,
So can i take science and then apply for CA..?
Can I take science and then apply for CA?

Yes you can operate science stream before apply CA course. Any discipline candidates are eligible to apply for CA course. But, you should be learn some basics of accounting in order become a chartered accountant.

How to become a CA?

ICAI Stands for Institute of Chartered Accountant of India . The duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into for Preliminary Examination and Intermediate Course and Final Course. To complete the CA course you have to qualified in this Examination, Foundation, IPCC ( Integrated Professional Competence ) and Final course. To apply for foundation course, you should be complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized University. There is no Minimum percentage of marks required for this Entrance Examination and Final Year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination. To apply for IPCC Course you should complete bachelor degree in any discipline from recognize University. Minimum 50% percentage of marks required for commerce stream graduates and 60% percentage of marks required for Science stream graduates.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?