31st July 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

How to become a customs officer after graduating B.Com from MS University of Baroda with 45%

I am a B.Com graduat from the M.S.University of baroda with 45%, i want to become an custome officer.
Can i?

6th April 2014, 10:43 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to become a customs officer after graduating B.Com from MS University of Baroda with 45%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.Com graduat from the M.S.University of baroda with 45%, i want to become an custome officer.
Can i?
To become a customs officer you have to apply for UPSC Examination. Customs officers are appointed through Civil Services which is conducted by UPSC exam.

Required Academic qualification to become customs officer is that the candidate should be complete graduation or Equivalent qualification from recognized university. No minimum marks required for Custom Officer examination.

Applicant should have a minimum age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category candidates.

The Notification and Other details regarding the Entrance Examination published in Employment news paper and Official website of UPSC.

So, You have to go through the employment news paper regularly to update the information regarding the Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?