15th March 2017, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

How to become a Fashion Designer after 12th? List of courses and colleges for it?

Hello sir, I have appeared in 12th exam and want to become a Fashion Designer. Please tell me how can I become a Fashion Designer? List of courses and colleges for it?

15th March 2017, 04:26 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Fashion Designer after 12th? List of courses and colleges for it?

The minimum eligibility criteria to join fashion designing degree course:

Candidate must have done 12th from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks in any discipline.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.

You have to qualify the entrance exam if you want to take admission in government institute.

National Institute of Fashion Technology
Delhi

Symbiosis Institute of Design, Maharashtra

National Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolkata

Pearl Academy of Fashion, Jaipur

Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology, Mohali
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?