23rd July 2013, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

How to become a good sound engineer? What is the qualification for Sound Engineering?

I want to become a sound engineer. What qualificationfor sound engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join sound engineering?
  2. Sound ideas academy (SIA) Mumbai, is it college for doing sound engineering course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Courses which are being offered in FTII for sound recording and sound design? How to prepare for it and which books to refer?
  4. Can I join in sound degree engineering after passing in E&TC diploma engineering course? How much is the fees in sound engineering course?
  5. Is Sound Engineering suitable for arts stream student? Which is the best institute for sound engineering in India?
  6. Sound recording and sound design at FTII eligibility for Electrical and Electronics Btech Engineers?
  7. How to join Sound Engineering course after studying electrical and electronics engineering
  8. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  9. List of colleges offering degree course in Sound engineering in Maharashtra or Madhya Pradesh? What's the eligibility criteria and fee structure for the same?
  10. What is the scope for sound engineering?
  11. Solved Question Papers of ISRO Junior Assistant Exam?
  12. Best colleges in and around Delhi for pursuing Sound/Audio Engineering? Is Sri Aurobindo Centre for Arts and Communication a good avenue for pursing the course?
  13. being a Sound Engineer & Programmer for AR Rahman's lead Guitarist do I need any extra course to get job in USA? -- [New]
  14. How should I prepare for Sound Engineering entrance?
  15. How may I do MBBS? I've completed 12th std
  16. Where to study sound technology in India? What is th eprocedure for admission in those institutes?
  17. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  18. Is it possible to convert the sound energy into electrical ene
29th June 2016, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a good sound engineer? What is the qualification for Sound Engineering?

How to become a good sound engineer? What is the qualification for Sound Engineering?
26th May 2017, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a good sound engineer? What is the qualification for Sound Engineering?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?