18th January 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Jet Pilot in Indian Air Force? I am in 12th science(Non Medical)

I want to be a jet pilot in Indian Force.
I am in 12 science(non medical) .
please send me appropriate suggestions on my email id.

20th January 2012, 06:21 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Jet Pilot in Indian Air Force? I am in 12th science(Non Medical)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In order to become a pilot in the Indian Air Force, you will have to join the Flying Branch. To join this particular branch, you could either apply for the NDA exam after completion of your higher secondary examination, or you may apply for Combined Defense Service Exam after completion of your graduation. Physics and Maths in the higher secondary level is must for any of these examination.
If you qualify the NDA exam, you will have to undergo a training period of around 3 - 3 1/2 years, and after completion of which, you will be eligible to join the Air Force as an officer. Now, since you have made up your mind to join the Indian Air Force, you must opt for NDA after +2 rather waiting for completion of your bachelors degree program to write the combined defense service exam.
The age limit to apply for the exam is 16 1/2 years- 19 years and the examination is conducted two times a year by Union Public Service Commission.
1st March 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Jet Pilot in Indian Air Force? I am in 12th science(Non Medical)

how to become a pilot after be
6th April 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir,just I have given 12th (PCM) exam & I want to become an international pilot, then what can I do? plz help me.
2nd July 2012, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

how can i become indian airforce pilot
16th September 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary of a pilot in indian air force?
14th October 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

I am 12 science passed student.How can i apply in indian air force?
15th June 2013, 01:30 PM

Smile Re: How to become a Jet Pilot in Indian Air Force? I am in 12th science(Non Medical)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir just i have given 12th (pcm) exam and i want to become intentional pilot.then what can i do please help me
27th November 2013, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

how can i become a jet plane pilot after doing my gradution from B.cs
5th December 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

My age is 18 .I am doing engineering in electronic and telecommunication 2 nd year.can I become a pilot after my final year???
29th May 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I am finised12th and my ambition is air force jet pilot so please guidens to me.
14th June 2014, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Good morning,sir.I am studying 12th incomputer science group.And my ambition will be Indian air jet pilot.what can I do?Please explain in brief.PLEASE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?