14th June 2015, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Pilot in Indian Air Force if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 4th year and achieved Grade-A in NCC(B & C)?

Sir,
I'm a student of B.Tech 4th year of Computer Science Engineering branch. I've also 'A' grade in both NCC "B" and "C" certificate. I want to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force. So please tell that what opportunities are there for me to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?

16th June 2015, 04:44 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Pilot in Indian Air Force if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 4th year and achieved Grade-A in NCC(B & C)?

To become a pilot in Indian Air Force, first of all you have to complete your B.Tech course with minimum 60% marks.
Final year candidates can also apply for CDS.

Age of candidate must be from 19 to 23 years.
Candidate must be citizen of India.

After applying for CDS exams, you will receive a call letter for Air Force Selection Board.

You have to face these tests :
Day 1 Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (Most Important Test)
Day 2 Phase I & Psychological Tests
Day 3 Group tests
Day 4 Group tests Interview
Day 5 Interview
Day 6 Conference

After passing AFSB you have to go through Medical Examination.
After passing Medical Examination you will be selected as Pilot in Indian Air Force.

Please find the attachment for CDS syllabus and Exam Pattern.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS FOR CDS EXAMINATION.pdf(34.8 KB, 26 views)
18th June 2015, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a Pilot in Indian Air Force if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 4th year and achieved Grade-A in NCC(B & C)?

Sir can I eligible for job in indian air force with b tech in civil branch??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?