25th June 2020, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Junior Civil Judge in city's High Court?

Hi, I wish to become a Junior Civil Judge in city's High Court. How can I proceed with this? What are the educational and qualification I need? Any entrance requirements? Any practical work experience required?

21st July 2020, 04:23 AM
monalsigupta

Default Re: How to become a Junior Civil Judge in city's High Court?

A person can be appointed as a Judge of High Court, should be a citizen of India.
He should have held a judicial office in territory of India for 10 years or should have been a advocate of High Court for 10 years.
To be an advocate of High Court, you must have LLB +LLM degree.
To pursue LLB, you have give entrance exam of Colleges/ University which provides these Degree.
After becoming Advocate, you have practice for 10 years in High Court Session.
22nd July 2020, 04:20 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: How to become a Junior Civil Judge in city's High Court?

Applicant must be a citizen of India.

Candidate must have acquired a bachelor degree in law from a recognized institute or university.

Candidate should have held a judicial office in territory of India for 10 years or should have been a advocate of High Court for 10 years.

The age of the candidates must be less than or equal to 35 years.
22nd July 2020, 04:42 PM
Ankur.Sunny

Default Re: How to become a Junior Civil Judge in city's High Court?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I wish to become a Junior Civil Judge in city's High Court. How can I proceed with this? What are the educational and qualification I need? Any entrance requirements? Any practical work experience required?
Eligibility criteria:
A candidate must have a degree of L.L.B /L.L.M with the minimum 55% from any recognised university by the Central government or the state government.
The applicant's minimum age should be 21 years and maximum should be 35 years. And age relaxation is applied to reserved candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?