17th February 2019, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

How to become a lawyer after passing intermediate and availability of scholarships?

Sir, my name is Archa P R, l'm a plus one humanities sociology student of Vivekodhayom Boys Higher Secondary School in Thrissur. I want to become a lawyer that's my ambition. My question is; how to become a lawyer? How can l prepare for the entrance exam? I have some financial problems so I can't go through coaching classes. Will I get any scholarships?

28th February 2019, 08:48 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a lawyer after passing intermediate and availability of scholarships?

How to become lawyer after 12th standard:

1. You need to apply for Common Law Admission test. The minimum academic qualification required for CLAT exam is 12th passed from a recognized board with minimum of 45%

2. After completion of BA LLB course, you can practice as a lawyer.
7th June 2022, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a lawyer after passing intermediate and availability of scholarships?

I want to ask you that now i m in 11th so should i take commerce or pre engineering.?i i have no availability of arts .? In clat which subjects are involved? should i start preparations from now or after 12th pass i have given months for preparation for clat?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?