4th April 2012, 06:57 PM
hndrd_4947

How to become Lawyer? Can I do part time LLB course?

Dear sir'
I wanna become a lawyer ...Can i do part time L L B course and how will be the schedule of classes.
regards

H. kumar

12th July 2012, 05:33 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become Lawyer? Can I do part time LLB course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hndrd_4947 View Post
Dear sir'
I wanna become a lawyer ...Can i do part time L L B course and how will be the schedule of classes.
regards

H. kumar

Candidate aspiring to become a Lawyer, has to be a Law Graduate. The LLB regulated by the Bar Council of India is a full time program and candidate has to maintain a minimum of 75% of attendance throughout and there are no part time LLB courses on offer. Candidate who have passed or appeared in the +2 level of Examination are eligible for the 5 years integrated LLB program. Admission is based on Entrance Examination which are held on various levels. Candidate who have completed the bachelors degree program in any discipline are eligible for the 3 years LLB program. Admission is based either on merit of marks obtained in the qualifying Examination or through Entrance Examination. The maximum age limit for the Integrated LLB course is 20 years for general candidates and 22 years for the reserved candidates whereas for the 3 years LLB program maximum age limit for the general candidates is 30 years and for the reserved candidates is 35 years.

For detail information refer to the official website of the Bar Council of India.
2nd July 2014, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by hndrd_4947 View Post
Dear sir'
regards

H. kumar
Hello,

Lawyer is not a part time profession that you want to do it. Do it whole heardtly. This is the reason why Indian Bar Council has cancelled all the external courses and only regular colleges are there.
16th August 2014, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

I am a science graduate and working as a Manager in a leading telecom company aged 38. Would like to get a low graduation (llb)which is recongniaed by bar council of India.. Only parr time can be opted as having official commitments. Pls advise.
19th June 2015, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

I am a first class B.Sc., science graduate passed in the year 1991. I have been working as a Assistant Manager in a finance company since 1991. Now i want to study llb. Please help me

25th September 2019, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

I am a senior citizen.I passed Mtech. can I do LLB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?