3rd September 2019, 02:52 AM
dprasadsvv

How to become a Lecturer in a Polytechnic Diploma Colleges?

Sir, I am Durga Prasad and I have recently completed my B.Tech. Now, I want to become a Lecturer in any polytechnic diploma college and I have completed Diploma as well. So, can you tell me what extra qualification do I need?

2nd October 2019, 08:42 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become a Lecturer in a Polytechnic Diploma Colleges?

If you have a desire to join Govt. Polytechnic then B.tech is the minimum eligibility criteria. And also candidates must have qualified SET( for state govt college) and NET (for central government colleges).
If you have a wish to join prive college then candidates only need B.tech in corresponding stream . SET/ NET is not needed.
22nd July 2020, 01:30 PM
Ajit320

Default Re: How to become a Lecturer in a Polytechnic Diploma Colleges?

I Durga , I'f you are looking for private job no extra qualification is required to become an lecturer in diploma college. Just visit college and ask about vaccines I m sure you will get job as a lecturer in private college. But If you want to become lecturer in Government college you need SET/NET . Just visit nearby college's for private job I m sure this information is useful for you do job in private colleges as lecturer gain experience and same time appear for SET/NET then try in Gov college. As per me this is the right way . Most of people follow same .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?