23rd October 2018, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

How to become a Loco Pilot for Railway Mechanical employee who has completed distance ITI course?

Hello everyone, I am working in Railways. I have done ITI course through distance mode in Andhra Pradesh and secured job here in Railways in Mechanical department. I want to become a Loco Pilot. So, please tell me what I have to do?

24th October 2018, 09:56 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Loco Pilot for Railway Mechanical employee who has completed distance ITI course?

Procedure to become a loco pilot in Indian Railways after distance ITI course :-

You have to add adequate educational qualification to apply for the position of loco pilot. Your age must be in between 18 to 30 years.

As the first step, you need to submit application through the web portal of RRB . It is possible to submit application online.

Selection to the job is made through written test, documents verification and medical test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?