6th April 2019, 09:48 PM
Noorfatima97

How to become a Nutritionist? What are other options available after B.Sc Life Science?

What to after B.Sc Life Science? I don't want to go in research field. I am little bit interested in Teaching. Is there any other option to do? What I have to do in order to go in Teaching field? And, how about being a Nutritionist?

18th May 2019, 09:04 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to become a Nutritionist? What are other options available after B.Sc Life Science?

there are many options that you can do after B.SC in life science you can take up jobs in fields like
1)agronomist
2)Biochemist
3) Biomedical engineer
4) Immunologist
5) Nutritionist
6) Pathologist
Yes , you can definitely go in teaching field and can also pressure PHD in it you can also take up B.E.D and can continue teaching ., it is a 3 year program
And as mentioned earlier you can become a nutritionist from your course of life science , nutritionist is also a good course because you get to maintain the health of patients
20th May 2019, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Nutritionist? What are other options available after B.Sc Life Science?

Hello, There are many other options after completing your B.Sc. from Life Science. If you are interested to become an Assistant Professor in the National Universities, then you can apply for the CSIR NET exam.
CSIR NET exam gives you two chance in year to appear in a year.
Exam is conducted in the month of June and December.
20th May 2019, 06:59 PM
Sidhika Garg

Hello,
There are many other options after completing your B.Sc. from Life Science. If you are interested to become an Assistant Professor in the National Universities, then you can apply for the CSIR NET exam.
CSIR NET exam gives you two chance in a year to appear in a year.
The exam is conducted in the month of June and December.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?