19th February 2017, 08:16 PM
mina choudhury

How to become a Physics Professor after B.Sc with Physics? Entrance exams that I will have to pass for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in B.Sc with Physics and after want to become a Professor. Please tell me how can I become a Professor? Which entrance exam will I have to pass for it?

20th February 2017, 05:55 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Physics Professor after B.Sc with Physics? Entrance exams that I will have to pass for it?

Bachelor degree qualification is not sufficient for recruitment as professor in government or private colleges.

The minimum required qualification for assistant professor is that candidate must have passed master degree and also have qualified in NET/SET examination.

So, you have to pursue master degree and prepare for NET/SET for recruitment as professor in college. To become assistant professor you have to qualify in entrance examination conducted by UGC twice every year.
6th June 2017, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Physics Professor after B.Sc with Physics? Entrance exams that I will have to pass for it?

Can i become physics professor. Sir i get 78% marks in class 12 in top 4 subject. Sir i want to become professor from past 8 years. I think my life is waste aimless if i cant become professor. But after this percentage may be i will not able to take admission in any government college. Sir please help me because i hear marks doesn't decide future... Do sir please please please help me .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?