25th June 2011, 03:53 AM
Unregistered

Any professor in Germany to coach to me for Ph.D physics?

I'm a Tunisian student looking for a professor in Germany to tutor me in my Ph.D in Physics. How can I proceed?
Knowing That I got my master's degree in my country (in Tunisia).
thank you in advance

29th February 2016, 07:32 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Any professor in Germany to coach to me for Ph.D physics?

Since, you already have the experience of studying in a foreign university; you must be having the student visa of Germany already. If you don’t have one then you will have to apply for one. But before that you have to apply for one. But before that you have one, to apply for studying PhD. in any German university. You will have to talk o the guides of the university that you are thinking of applying. You will have to write a proper application to those guides, whom you think are appropriate for your domain of research.
For doing PhD. in Physics you have to search for appropriate guide list and scholarship programs. The website for this is www.euraxess.org. You can log onto the website and create your profile there. You can search for scholarships in Germany or any German recruiters can go through your profile and select you for a personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?