26th April 2018, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

How to become a Professor of a Government Engineering college for CSE graduate?

Hello everyone, I have complete my BTech in Computer Science Engineering. I want to become a Professor in any Government Engineering college. Can you please let me know how I can achieve my aim? Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for assistant professor in CSE department in government engineering college? I have finished B.Tech IT and M.E CSE from Anna University
  2. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  3. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  4. How to get a job as a professor in private/government college
  5. How to become a professor in a government polytechnic in biotechnology department?
  6. Full time M.E (CSE) in Deemed University without TANCET
  7. Am I eligible to get government college professor job after completion of masters in instrument engineering?
  8. Am i eligible to teach assistant professor in engineering college?
  9. How to become a professor in private or government college after completion of mining engineering?
  10. Which entrance exam to give for position of Lecturer or Assistant Professor or Associated Professor?
  11. Can I get a job as assistant professor in government engineering college
  12. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  13. What are the government jobs available for CSE graduate?
  14. How can I register and prepare for Ph.D in CSE entrance exam being an Assistant Professor? Experience required to pursue Ph.D?
  15. How can I become a lecturer in a government or private engineering college?
  16. How can I become a Professor in any Government college after completing M.Sc in Chemistry?
  17. What is the minimum criteria to become an assistant professor in private college or government college?
  18. Is MCA ME eligible for Assistant professor in an Engineering college in the department of Computer Science and Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
14th May 2018, 10:42 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Professor of a Government Engineering college for CSE graduate?

Let me tell you that to become a Professor first of all you should complete Master’s degree.
If you don’t have a Master’s degree then you are not eligible to apply for the post of lecturer.
After completing post graduation you have to apply for government college entrance test for the post of lecturer or you can apply for UGC NET entrance test.
14th May 2018, 11:20 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Professor of a Government Engineering college for CSE graduate?

To become a professor or lecturer in government college candidates have to appear and qualify for NET conducted by UGC.

The required qualification to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university with minimum 55%.

There is no age limit to appear for examination.

So, you do not have sufficient qualification to appear for examination.

For more information about examination visit at www.ugc.ac.in.
15th May 2018, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Being a professor allows me to do what I want to do. There is really no boss. I choose what problems to work on says Prof. Dheeraj Sanghi (IIT Kanpur) in conversation with MentorClub.in
Check out Detailed conversation here - http://mentorclub.in/2018/04/26/being-a-professor-allows-me-to-do-what-i-want-to-do-there-is-really-no-boss-i-choose-what-problems-to-work-on/
15th May 2018, 03:24 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

The minimum required qualification for recruitment as lecturer in government college is that candidate must posses master degree from a recognised university.

It is mandatory to qualify in NET or SET examination for final recruitment.

The minimum required aggregate is 55%. There is no age limit to appear for examination.
15th May 2018, 04:48 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

With pursuing Doctor of Philosophy, you can not become Professor of any stream in Government Engineering.

You can apply for GATE examination for Integrated M.Tech plus PhD course to become eligible for application of Professor in government engineering college in Computer Science engineering.
15th May 2018, 05:05 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to become professor in government colleges with just bachelor degree (B.Tech ) qualification.

To become professor you have to qualify for NET examination and the eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university with minimum 55% relaxation for reserved category.

So, you can pursue the M.Tech course and qualify in NET for recruitment.
15th May 2018, 07:12 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

NET examination is conducted for recruitment as lecturer in government college. The required minimum qualification to appear for examination is that :

Candidate must have passed master degree with minimum 55%.

There is no age limit to appear for lecturer vacancy.

So, you have to complete your master degree if you want to get selection in government college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?