17th August 2012, 07:35 PM
Ravi Manish

Location: flat no. 305 , meghadri heights , yapral , secundrebad , andhra pradesh , INDIA

How to become a software engineer after passing 10th?

i want to become a software engineer , i am in 10 class. i want to do my further studies i.e. after 10th class in abroad with scholarship . i am even ready to appear in any type of examination.
my email id is " [email protected] "
my phone no. is 9963430681. please contact .

30th August 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a software engineer after passing 10th?

now i am in 12th-computer science. What i have to do next to become a software enginear... plz plz....give me your suggestion to my number..9605732227
4th November 2012, 12:35 AM
Udit S. Gupta

Post Re: How to become a software engineer after passing 10th?

i want to become a software engineer , i am in 10 class. i want to do my further studies i.e. after 10th class in best place with scholarship . i am even ready to appear in any type of examination.
my phone no. is 9608314385. please contact me.[/QUOTE]
27th November 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

what should i do for becoming a softwareengineer after completing 10th
25th December 2012, 10:35 AM
surinaik

HI FRIRND.

after completing 10th we have to take the software koching from the koching center.
or
other wise we have to study the 10+2 with EMCET koching for the entrance exam and get the good qualified marks for the B-tech.then you have to select the course which is preferring for the software engineering.for Example (I T,C S C).

all the best
25th December 2012, 01:46 PM
surinaik

Hi friend.

for doing software solutions after completing 10th,
you should get good knowledge completely of 8-10th.
it give better speed to think by or mind.
after getting better marks in 10th.
you have to join for c-language,c++,java all these software you have to learn.
then you have to do inter or 10+2 and complete 2 years.
then you have to right emcet aieee or or any oter techinical exams.
and pass it with good rank.
then you have to join in engineering college.
and take it or cse course for doing software engineer.
the cotching that you had did after passing 10th it gives better understand of the course you had taken.

all d best..........
27th December 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

After passing 10th class which subject I have to take?
Please help me...
18th January 2013, 09:11 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: How to become a software engineer after passing 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravi Manish View Post
i want to become a software engineer , i am in 10 class. i want to do my further studies i.e. after 10th class in abroad with scholarship . i am even ready to appear in any type of examination.

Dear Aspirant,

After 10th you need to pass the 12th Exams.

In 12th Take the MPC course and pass with good marks.

Write the entrance exams which can get you seat in the IIT's ,NIT's and state level colleges.

Like we have IIT-JEE for the IIT's and the AIEEE for the NIT's and state level exams like eamcet.

So by this you can get the seat and then you need to choose the Computer science related course in the Engineering.

Then you need to pass the Engineering with 65% or more marks.Then you could have a good chance of getting a software job.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
19th January 2013, 08:39 AM
Anuradha M.S

Hi,
After 10th you need to take PCMC in your PU or PCM in your Inter..After completing your PU.Prepare well for your entrance exams and take any of the engineering entrance exams like AIEEE,IIT-JEEE or the usual CET and get good ranking. Then you can opt for CS,IT or IS branches in your engineering to reach your goal.
All the best
31st January 2013, 06:53 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to become a software engineer after passing 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravi Manish View Post
Hi

These are really very early stages that you wish to become a software engineer. Though I appreciate your farsightedness. I would certainly articulate the details on how to become a software engineer once you pass out of Class 10th exam. As you may know that 10th is called the Metric year and its the first even board exam or All India Exam that a student is subject to.

Try to score the maximum possible marks in your Class 10th examination. Once done you would be given choices of stream as in which stream you want to take up for your Higher Secondary schooling. They would be :

SCIENCE, COMMERCE, AND ARTS.

Please take up Science. It would have 4 subjects : Physics, Chemistry Mathematics and English. The 5th subject would be an elective for which you have to take up COMPUTER SCIENCE.
This is because it would ensure your basics of the CS so that you can later on build on this foundation and take up a career in the Software field.

After that study it for 2 years until you give your Higher Secondary board exams. Once done you would have to appear for the Engineering Entrances like IIT JEE, AIEEE, DCE CEE, BITSAT, WB JEE, MHT-CET, UPTUEE, etc and many more. These are all India exams which give entry to the Engineering colleges and universities. When you crack one then you would be called for counselling where in you can choose to take up Computer Science Engineering/Information Technology/Software Engineering.

This is the procedure for you to reach your goal. If you wish to go abroad then you have to sit for exams like SAT, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, etc and only then can you take up colleges abroad.

All the best
Regards
Ranjeet
5th February 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

if I take computer subject than this is necessary to learn maths subject
11th February 2013, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Hi My name is Sanskar Mandal, I am persuing Class 12th I would like to become software engereeing after passing my 12th standard so, what should I do? please give me some suggetion.
My Mobile No. 9859717696
Email. [email protected]
14th February 2013, 07:42 PM
Anuradha M.S

Smile Re: How to become a software engineer after passing 10th?

Hi ...
After 12th or PU in your Science stream you should write any Engineering Entance Exams.After you clear that choose CS as your branch in Engineering.Once you complete it you will be a Software Engineer.
All the Best
13th May 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my s.s.c exams . I just want to know that how can i score good marks in the entrance exam ? .
19th January 2014, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/Madam, I am 24 yrs old and I have cleared my S.S.C with 52% now I want to be an software engineer.is it possible without 12th or I should go for diploma. After completing this shall I get the job.for what should I go, M.S.C or B.S.C ? Please give your suggestion on my email id: [email protected]
12th March 2014, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam what should i do for becoming a software engineer after completing 10th. I should study 12th in which subject or go for diploma
plz plz....give me your suggestion
My number:- 8879194802
email:- [email protected]
13th March 2014, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

I am just finishin my class 10 and i wanna be a software engineer because i luv gadgets gizmos n everythin related to it....so is it possible if i took up PCMB rather leaving CS...will it be judicial or a right step to do so...???N what packages can be made with studing to get employed abroad....plzzz reply asap guyz plzzzz.... i really wanna know...
E-mail:[email protected]
23rd March 2014, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Do i want to take up all the entrance exam like iitjee. Aieee all or anyone
15th June 2014, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

please tell me what should i do to become a software engineer after passing class 10th from cg board with 52%
21st June 2014, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

sir I'm passed ssc exam with 78%....and i want become a software engineer so now what i do plz help [email protected] its email address
24th June 2014, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

i passed ssc exam with 59% and i want become Software engineer so which subject i will select plzzzzz help me
9th October 2014, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

my name is jay. I am in std 10. I would like to be computer engenire after completing 10 I should do 11 science or do computer diploma. plz give me reply on my gmail id named jaxpatel1999@gmail. com plz reply me on my number 7818044460.
29th January 2015, 12:49 PM
elakiya.r

i completed 10th with 72%.still i am going computer class (basic) i like to became a software engineer, what can i do? the best is take 12th computer science group or diplomo coruse.
3rd February 2015, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

I want to do diploma in software engineering. I have passed HSC in 2013 with 50%.
My Email address is [email protected]
2nd February 2016, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2nd year student with arts subject,i want to become an engineer,but the problem is after first year i have 2nd year back,now am in 2nd year,what should i do,plz tell me.
6th May 2016, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

hi , my name is jofin johnson
i have just passed in tenth and i have got 80 percentage which is fair for me. my future ambition is to become a software engineer .now the main problem is , i am in Kerala and for 11th and 12th i have got admition in near - by collage . but the fact is there is no computer science would i get chances to become an IT profession for software with the absents of computer science. please help me , and educate me little bit suggestion .

thank you
19th May 2017, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage should be fine to become a software engineering after completing class 12?
23rd May 2017, 11:54 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

-> Opt MPC course in +2 and finish it with aggregate percentage.
-> Attempt engineering entrance test of your favourite colleges and crack it with good rank which should be lower than cutoff set by them.
-> choose CSE or IT stream as you wish to become software engineer.
-> learn programming languages with understanding capability and become an expert in all programming languages, in that case companies offer you lucrative job with hefty packages.
25th May 2017, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I have to take in 12th std to become a software engineer, please tell me
8th January 2018, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am studying in class 10 and I want to become a software developer so what should I have to do?
20th March 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm harika I have completed my 1st year what type of coaching is needed for me to become a software engineer, please reply answer to my question
My mobile 9182600641
Kind request
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?