1st September 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

How to become a software engineer after passing 10th class? What is the scope in this area?

I am in 10th class. I am studing in a local school. I want to become
a software engineer.
Please tell me which coarse will I have to do? What about scopes
in this area?
Which should I prefer mechanical or software engineering? Which
institutes will be the best?

13th September 2012, 01:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a software engineer after passing 10th class? What is the scope in this area?

B.Tech degree holders in Computer Science/IT are mostly preferred for the position of software engineers. For this you have to complete 12th class studies in science. After intermediate, you must qualify the engineering entrance exam for admission to B.Tech course. The exams are conducted at all India basis and at state level. Both mechanical and software engineering offer enough opportunities. These courses can be pursued via IIT’s, DU or Punjab Technical University.
30th September 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a software engineer after passing 10th class? What is the scope in this area?

How i become a software enginiar after passing 10th class? Please give me all the information in chart formation
8th January 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

how 2 be a best softwrae engineer
16th January 2013, 12:56 AM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: How to become a software engineer after passing 10th class? What is the scope in this area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
a software engineer.
in this area?
Dear Aspirant,

Minimum Qualification needed is UnderGraduation for the Software engineer.

So choose the Computer science Engg if you want to become a S/w engg.

Also you need to have a grip on atleast 2 or more software languages like Java, Oracle, C,C++ etc

Hope this info helps you.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
7th March 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

hi am 34 years old,passed 12th failed in Science(PCMB) after that i joined ITI in EM,i have completed ITI & apperenticeship also in BHEL. I am worried that i dont have any graduation certificate to continue my education.

Tell me what courses can i do
15th April 2013, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

which streem to choose in 11th and 12 to become an software engineer
16th April 2013, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 10 class i want to become senior software development engineer in microsoft company. what is the education required?please tell me.
29th April 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

hi i completed my B.E cse now im planning to do M.E software engineering is it possibility to become a software engineer in MNC after doing M.E. some saying that M.E is a over qualification and can be become only a lecturer is it true............
11th June 2013, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

hello..i completed my 2 science.i'm interest to be a software engineer in microsoft company.please suggest me what i should study and where?and how many precentage needed..
10th August 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

i am currently studying in class 10th from a local cbse school. what all should i do to become a software developer.
12th October 2013, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is requer want to become a software engineer after passing 10th and 12 th science.
7th December 2013, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

a software engineer.
in this area?
26th December 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

i am in class 10 in private school i want to become software enginear
please tell after passing class10 what have to do which book we study
18th January 2014, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

how to i am became software engineer after passing the 10 class ? which subject my take all detail related to software engineer
31st March 2014, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

best economical institutes for s/w eng. courses in india after 10th (cbse) passed students.
3rd April 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

If i'am excellent in maths but not good in physics then should i do software engineering or not. i have passed 10th. please tell me quickly.
5th April 2014, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

i am waiting for my icse 10th claas results which stream will be better for becoming a good software engineer ?
2nd May 2014, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

how to become a software engineer after passing 10th class? may i take diploma?
17th July 2014, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Im studing in std 10 th i hope of 85 above i want to do software eng so in which field i should go and what to do pleeeeeees ans me
30th July 2014, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to became a aircraft commercial pilot. So what I do after 10th class. And which subject is good for 11th to became a CPL. Give me guideline please
17th February 2015, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

How to become a software engineer ?
What subjets are to be studied?
How much Percentage is needed in 10th and 12 std?
Which is the best college for software engineering in mumbai?
20th February 2015, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

iam a 12th std student.i would like to be a software engineer pls give the necessary guidance for my career.

thanks
17th March 2015, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 10th i want to be a software enginner which steps i should take to become a s/w engg?
8th May 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Im waiting of 10th result and i want to become software enginer please tell what are the steps to reach or to become s/w enginner
25th May 2015, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th class from cbse board few months ago.I am wanting to become software engineer .what is the scope in this area?Can I get any advantage from cbse board ?
10th June 2015, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

What can I do to be a Software engineer I have scored 65 marks in science and 62.7 % in total ?
10th June 2015, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

What can I do to be a Software engineer I have scored 65 marks in science and 62.7 % in 10 th class ?
10th June 2015, 05:32 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

IT is true that computer science engineers are preferred first and then BCA/MCA students are also preferred for software engineering.
So you have to pass the 12th class for that and then you have to choose engineering or you can do BCA and then afterwords MCA in order to become software engineers.
And you should also have commands on any of the language like:-
Python,Java,C,C++,Oracle.

all the best.
26th July 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

a software engineer.
in this area?
27th July 2015, 01:29 PM
Sunilori

- After 10th you have to pass 10+2 with science stream with Maths
- After 10+2 seek admission in Good Engineering colleges through Engineering entrance exam
- Earn a Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science
-Bachelor's degrees are typically earned in four years.
- Participate in a Co-Op or Internship
- You have to obtain a Position as a Software Engineer
- Pursue Continuing Education and Obtain Certification
- You have to earn a Master's Degree
27th July 2015, 01:30 PM
Sunilori

- After 10th you have to pass 10+2 with science stream with Maths
- After 10+2 seek admission in Good Engineering colleges through Engineering entrance exam
- Earn a Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science
-Bachelor's degrees are typically earned in four years.
- Participate in a Co-Op or Internship
- You have to obtain a Position as a Software Engineer
- Pursue Continuing Education and Obtain Certification
- You have to earn a Master's Degree
27th July 2015, 09:16 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Firstly you should complete your intermediate then by passing entrance exam. By cracking entrance exam you should take admission in B.Tech. Here you have to choose your stream computer science. some of the courses like java, C, C++ which will help you in your studies.
15th May 2016, 02:50 PM
Shah Musaib

Smile Thank you so much.

By your advice I got a way to should I do After 10th.But should I have to take non med after 10 and what stream should I take.
15th May 2016, 03:02 PM
Shah Musaib

Default Thank you so much.

Thanks by your advice I got a little way of what should i do after 10th but should I have to take non med After 10th and I live in Kashmir is there any scope in Kashmir for software engineering or should I have to go outside Kashmir.
23rd June 2016, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
which streem to choose in 11th and 12 to become an software engineer
To become a software engineer, you should go for Science stream with Maths.
28th March 2017, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: How to become a software engineer after passing 10th class? What is the scope in this area?

Quote:
To become a software engineer, you should go for Science stream with Maths.
Hello now I pass 10th class after 10th I don't want to pass 12th I have to skip 12th go towards the diploma to become software engineer please give me satisfying answer
29th March 2017, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to be a software engineer in chennai. Do I get salary more than 50000 per month.
2nd April 2017, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that is it necessary to take B.TECH ?...and I want to know that what are the steps regarding to become a good software engineer...? And I want to know only compulsory courses... without any optional courses?
9th April 2017, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in computer & technology what subjects should I take to be a successful job person I have just passed 10th exam please suggest me for my career.
13th April 2017, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

How to become a software engineer after passing 10th? What is the scope in Pakistan?
21st April 2017, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 10 class from government school from Mumbai so now I want to become software engineer what I have do now which field I have to choose please tell me
23rd April 2017, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have passed my 10 class in govt school at 9.2 points, and I have study in ap. I want a job in Google so which side I want to go
9th May 2017, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I am in 10th passed 2015 and IT(Web Designer). I want to become a software engineer.
Please tell me which course will I have to do? What about scopes
in this area? Which should I prefer mechanical or software engineering? Which
15th May 2017, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Hi just now I had completed my 10th class, I was good at studies but suddenly I got less percentage in 10th board exam. So now I got 82 percentage, lam interested to become software engineer can I become software engineer with this percentage if I can what are courses that I have to take to become a software engineer
28th May 2017, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Hey there, i have passes 10th and now is there a way to become software engineer without doing 11 and 12th in school, can i do a diploma
college for that??
29th May 2017, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir I completed 10th STD and i am studying in sabari vidya vihar english medium school I am interested in doing diploma but I confuse which line I do computer engineering nor mechanical engineering or any other line els well so sir I confuse so please help me to chose some good line I hope you give me some reply related my notice
7th June 2017, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am a student of class 10 now . And want to became a software engineer . So , i want to know what i do after 10th? And what subject i need to choice after 10th? And which collage is better for me after 10th or 12th ? Is there is any option after 10th to became software engineer? And which entrance exam should i need to prepare?
26th June 2017, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, Can I become a software engineer by starting from a ITI course ?
If yes which course I have to do sir ?
31st December 2017, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

How to become a software engineer after passing 10 with 9.8 points which course we should study and in Telangana where & which college I should study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?