23rd July 2016, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Software Engineer after passing class 10th?

Hello Sir, I want to become a Software Engineer. Will you please tell me the step by step process. I have passed class 10th with Computer Science. Please answer me as soon as possible.

25th July 2016, 12:42 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to become a Software Engineer after passing class 10th?

After completion of 10th , You can choose either diploma in computer science or (10+2) with PCM subjects. You can choose any one of the way to become a software engineer.There are great career opportunities in software engineering.

After Diploma In Computer Science
After completion of diploma in computer science , You can get lateral entry to 2nd year of degree engineering in computer science. You will get admission based on merit score prepared on the basis of entrance score and qualifying exam score.

After (10+2) with PCM
After completion of (10+2) with PCM , You can write JEE Main entrance & can apply for B.E./B.Tech (Computer Science) course. You will get admission based on final merit which is prepared on the basis of score obtained in JEE and (10+2).

Job Types After Computer Science
- Software Programmer
- Software Developer
- Software Publisher
- Database Administrator
- Business Consultant
- Computer Support Service
- System Analyst

Top Companies Recruiting Computer Engineers
- Infosys
- TCS
- Wipro
- Cognizant
- Cisco
- Mahindra Satyam
- Tata Infotech
25th July 2016, 09:03 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To become a Software Engineer after completion of your 10th standard, you have to follow the steps mentioned below :-

=> First, you have to take admission in Higher Secondary course Non-Medical Science stream or Diploma in CSE/ IT course in a Government recognised board.

=> If you choose Higher Secondary course after completion of your 10th standard then, you have to appear in Engineering entrance examinations like JEE, EAMCET, etc., after completion of your 12th standard to get admission in first year of Software Engineering course.

=> If you opt for Diploma in CSE/ IT course for pursuing your higher studies after completion of your 10th standard, you have to appear in LEET examination conducted by your respective state board of technical education. Being a Diploma holder, you can get direct admission in second year of Software Engineering course.

=> You will learn about coding, programming and computer languages in Software Engineering course. After completion of your Software Engineering course with good subject knowledge and programming skills, you can get a good job as a Software Engineer in top Multi National Companies (MNCs).
7th June 2017, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

How many marks have to got in all subjects and standards to become an software engineer programmer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?