26th August 2019, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

How to become Software Engineer and get into companies like Google and Microsoft?

How to become a Software Engineer and get into companies like Google, Microsoft etc,? I have done 10th class only and passed with 6.4 CGPA. Give me guidance. I have also taken admission in ITI but which Trade should I choose?

31st August 2019, 07:59 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become Software Engineer and get into companies like Google and Microsoft?

As you have passed 10th standard with 6.4 CGPA, so now you should complete your 11th and 12th standard with PCM stream (i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics).

Instead of doing ITI, you should first complete your 11th and 12th standard. ITI would be of no use if you are dreaming to reach Google and Microsoft.

After completing 12th, you can apply for engineering entrance exams like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, BITSAT, KIITEE, etc. which could get you entry to top engineering colleges of India.

Here, you will have to choose branches like Computer Science and Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology, etc. as your preferred branch.

In the final year, you will go through placements in which companies will visit for recruitment. In case, if you are pursuing graduation from IITs or NITs, then there are good chances that Google or Microsoft will also visit your campus.

Here, you can bag the opportunity to get placed in these companies by outperforming in Written tests and interviews conducted by them. Ultimately, you will get job in anyone of these companies if you qualified their tests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?