20th August 2013, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

How is the branch of MSc in Actuarial Science? Is MSc in this field worth it?

How is the branch M.Sc. in Actuarial Science?

I am currently pursuing Actuarial Science from IAI and I was thinking of M.Sc. in this branch as an option after finishing my Bachelor's.

Is M.Sc. in this field worth it?

If so, can you tell me the best colleges/institutes in India offering this course.

17th November 2014, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How is the branch of MSc in Actuarial Science? Is MSc in this field worth it?

I am doing my Bsc Degree in Maths second year. I am planning to become an actuary after my degree. Which are the institutes that i will be able to do the Courses of actuarial science of good quality.
anupama
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How to apply for Actuarial Science with Eco(Hons) after scoring 100 marks in Maths in 12th? Can I opt for acturial science with B.Com(Hons)? List of colleges from where I can do Actuarial Science? 17 14th August 2015 11:29 AM
Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers 1 15th November 2013 06:32 PM
Universities/colleges having Actuarial Science courses in India? How to make a career in Actuarial Science being an economics graduate? 28 31st May 2013 09:57 AM
Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers 2 13th April 2012 05:44 PM
Annamalai University - P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science- Basics of Actuarial Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers 1 29th April 2011 06:36 PM