26th August 2011, 12:56 PM
harish37

How to build my Resume being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?

i am pursuing my btech final year and i want to build my resume plz help me
thnaks

26th August 2011, 08:50 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Default Re: How to build my Resume being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?

Dear friend,
Don't worry about the Resume , I am sending you a format just follow this, i have given it to TCS and got job.
Attached Files
File Type: docx samplecv.docx(19.9 KB, 5118 views)
24th May 2012, 10:58 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to build my Resume being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?

hey friend...!!
you should prepare your resume in a correct format.You should follow this format.Don't take tension about the resume .
Attached Files
File Type: docx example.docx(15.2 KB, 3361 views)
11th August 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

am a student pursuing btech final year in JNTU i need a sample resume so that i can edit my details in that..please sir attach one file as early as possible
7th August 2013, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

How to build my Resume being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech civil engineering
10th August 2013, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

i am doing my 7th semester in ECE.i need a resume for a fresher candidate urgently .pls send a resume format in word file which was accepted by companies by today evening to my mail id: [email protected]
13th October 2013, 06:50 PM
Maru Nirav

Arrow Re: How to build my Resume being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harish37 View Post
i am pursuing my btech final year and i want to build my resume plz help me
thnaks
http://www.careers360.com/Universities/How-to-write-an-impressive-resume
This is a useful website ..
14th October 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student of mechanical eng 7th sem.. i want to prep a resume. so kindly attache one copy of resume as fast as u ccan.. plz sir its a humble request to u..
11th February 2014, 04:22 PM
sanniha

Thumbs up Re: How to build my Resume being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am student of mechanical eng 7th sem.. i want to prep a resume. so kindly attache one copy of resume as fast as u ccan.. plz sir its a humble request to u..
Dear friend

Don't worry about the resumae.... here I am attaching one sample resumae plz take it...
you should confident about your resumae because almost all the interview questions are depend upon your resumae only.............ALL THE BEST
Attached Files
File Type: zip Sample resumae.zip(244.8 KB, 1781 views)
20th August 2014, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

I m in b.tech finl year.( civil engineeribg).how to write resume .. Can u plz send me an example as early as possible
16th March 2017, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am final year student of bsc avionics degree and also professional diploma in AME . I need resume format. Please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?