1st September 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

How ca I get information and condition of FTII? I have done 12th (computer science)

i am anand shah from bhilai(c.G)
i have done 12th(science group) class after i want get admission FTII.
please tell me information&condition.

5th April 2012, 02:38 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How ca I get information and condition of FTII? I have done 12th (computer science)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am anand shah from bhilai(c.G)
i have done 12th(science group) class after i want get admission FTII.
please tell me information&condition.

The Film And Television Institute Of India [FTII], offers only Post Graduate Diploma and Certificate Courses in various fields of entertainment including Acting, Direction, Editing, Cinematography, Sound recording etc. The duration of the diploma courses are two to three years whereas the duration of the certificate courses are one year. In order to get admission in the regular program candidate has to appear for an entrance test.

For further detail one may refer to the following address of Film And Television Institute Of India [FTII]:

Film and Television Institute of India
Law College Road, Pune - 411 004,
Maharashtra: INDIA.
Tel No - +91 - 020- 25431817 / 25433016 / 25430017.

One may also refer to the official website of the Film And Television Institute Of India [FTII].
19th May 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How ca I get information and condition of FTII? I have done 12th (computer science)

I am a computer engineer & i want to do FTII..
so can i get admission easily just because i am a conputer engineer??
plzzz help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?