25th October 2012, 10:08 AM
prashanth1002

How to calculate cutoff marks to get admission in Tamilnadu? I am studying in Karnataka

im studing in karnataka how to calculate cut off marks to get admission in tamil nadu?

Related Questions:
  1. How to calculate cutoff marks for Tamilnadu Government B.Ed colleges -- [New]
  2. Top B-Schools in Tamilnadu and Karnataka which consider MAT score? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  3. How should I calculate cutoff marks for M.E?
  4. How should I calculate B.Ed counseling cutoff marks?
  5. Cutoff marks to get a medical seat in Tamilnadu, Maharashtra, Karnataka?
  6. How can I calculate cutoff marks for BSc Agriculture? I have scored 178.75 marks
  7. Am I eligible for Anna University admission test for engineering? How can I write the CET test for Karnataka engineering admission?
  8. Will I get admission in Tamilnadu government dental college after scoring 175 cutoff in medical counseling? What is the minimum cutoff to get admission in Tamilnadu government college?
  9. Eligibility for admission in government engineering colleges of Tamilnadu
  10. What are the subjects included to calculate cutoff marks for Biotechnology
  11. Cutoff marks to get admission in MBBS in Tamilnadu government college?
  12. How to prepare for Tamilnadu Common entrance test after studying B.E ECE final year?
  13. Cutoff marks for B.Arch in Karnataka in different colleges?
  14. How much cutoff marks are required to get admission in Tamilnadu government college?
  15. Cutoff marks for MBBS in Tamilnadu?
  16. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Minimum cutoff marks in Tamilnadu BDS college? What is the fee structure?
  18. Can I get medical seat in Tamilnadu after scoring cutoff marks of 182.25?
23rd May 2014, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to calculate cutoff marks to get admission in Tamilnadu? I am studying in Karnataka

How to calculate cut-off marks to join in tamilnadu engineering colleges
1st July 2014, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to calculate cutoff marks to get admission in Tamilnadu? I am studying in Karnataka

How to calculate B.arch cut off marks in aggregate of 400 and how to calculate cut off mark for 200 mark given for board either from total r like TNEA cut off
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?