15th September 2016, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

How to calculate family annual income to apply for OBC Non-Creamy Layer certificate?

I wish to apply for central government exams. For that i am in need of OBC certificate non creamy layer. In the respective application form they asked for the details of father mother and spouse.I m confused in that.. for calculating annual income of the family i need my father's nd mother's salary alone or all the earning members of the family..?? Kindly someone help me as early as possible..deadline for the application is nearing..

15th September 2016, 04:27 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to calculate family annual income to apply for OBC Non-Creamy Layer certificate?

To calculate the family annual income to apply for OBC Non-Creamy Layer Certificate, you need to calculate the income from all sources including all your family member's income, rents, any property incomes, etc.,

If you are living in a family where your father, mother, you and your spouse are earning then, you need to calculate all the four member's income. If you are living with your spouse and away from your father and mother then, you need to add your and your spouse earnings to calculate your family annual income and after that, you can apply for OBC Non-Creamy Layer certificate.
15th September 2016, 06:43 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to calculate family annual income to apply for OBC Non-Creamy Layer certificate?

OBC Creamy layer means who have yearly income of more than 6 lakhs or Government Employees of greater than class 3.

OBC Non-Creamy layer means who have a yearly income of below 6 lakhs or Government Employees of Class 3 or below class 3 officers.

If one's Father or Mother is working in Government as a class 3 employee then you belong to OBC Non-Creamy layer and there is no need to check whether they earn more than 6 lakh or not.
15th September 2016, 08:27 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

OBC Non Creamy Layer Income Certificate Limit:

You are required to calculate your family annual income to apply for OBC Non Creamy Layer. Here are the details of OBC reservation update.

>> Revision of income criteria-The limit of annual income of Rs.4.50 lakhs has been raised to 6.00 lakhs for determining the creamy layer.

>> If income below 6 lakhs - You are eligible to get Non Creamy Layer Certificate

>> In income above 6 lakhs - You are not eligible to get Non Creamy Layer Certificate

>> For instance, if your income is 30000/- per month then annual income is 3,60,000/- (12*30000)..Like wise if your annaul income is less than 6 lakhs then you can get Non Creamy Layer Certificate.
15th September 2016, 09:54 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Annual income is nothing but an average income earned by your father in complete one year. You can simply add the monthly income of your father and then you can divide the calculated amount by 12. And you will have to collect an income certificate from your block or from district Civil Court. And on the basis of that income certificate you can get the reservation for jobs in central departments.
15th September 2016, 11:42 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Annual income is nothing but an average income earned by your father in complete one year. You can simply add the monthly income of your father and then you can divide the calculated amount by 12. And you will have to collect an income certificate from your block or from district Civil Court. And on the basis of that income certificate you can get the reservation for jobs in central departments.
1st March 2017, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

From our salary, some amount is deducted for society and lic. Can we calculate the remaining amount to get obc vertificate
11th June 2017, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

My annual income exceeds for only one year above 6 lakhs but it is less than 6 lakhs for the two previous years Can I get OBc reservation or not but average of 3 years is less than 6 lakhs
23rd August 2017, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

I am obc and independent of my father.i am in press and getting rs 36ooo/per month.My father is a class 11 officer and getting rs 153000/ per month.Am i eligible for for non creamy layer quota reservation for obc in central govt.jobs or not.pl mention provision to calculate such income .
3rd September 2017, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

My gross salary 68000 p/m and after deduction as SI GPF. PMF. INCOME TAX I take home 56000 p/m. Which income for NON CREAMY LAYER ?AND PLEASE GIVE ANSWER DETAILED.
15th September 2017, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

I joined central Govt as Group B non gazetted post and was promoted to Group A post after attaining an age of 40 years. Presently my pension is Rs. 7 lakhs per annum and income from other sources Rs 1.25 lakhs per annum for last three years. Whether I am eligible for NCL of OBC for my son .
15th September 2017, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

I joined central Govt as Group B non gazetted post and was promoted to Group A post after attaining an age of 40 years. Presently my pension is Rs. 7 lakhs per annum and income from other sources Rs 1.25 lakhs per annum for last three years. Whether I am eligible for NCL of OBC for my son .
23rd November 2017, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Whether DA for basic pension is to be included for calculating income for creamy layer certificate for my son
29th December 2017, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

My obc certificate is of year 2004 delhi. Now I am government servant earning 6 lakh per year . My wife is government servant earning 6 lakh per year. My mother who is earning 3 lakh 60 thousand per year through pension.My mother and I and my wife lives in same house . Mother on ground floor and we on 1st floor . Now I have to apply for DSSSB PGT post2017 for which they ask for non creamy layer certificate to avail benefit of OBC. so, now please tell whether I can apply for non creamy layer . Whether my income is only considered or my wife and my mother income will also be included in calculating income for non creamy layer.?please remove this confusion.
29th December 2017, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

My obc certificate is of year 2004 delhi. Now I am government servant earning 6 lakh per year . My wife is government servant earning 6 lakh per year. My mother who is earning 3 lakh 60 thousand per year through pension.My mother and I and my wife lives in same house. Mother on ground floor and we on 1st floor . Now I have to apply for DSSSB PGT post2017 for which they ask for non creamy layer certificate to avail benefit of OBC. so, now please tell whether I can apply for non creamy layer. Whether my income is only considered or my wife and my mother income will also be included in calculating income for non creamy layer? Please remove this confusion.
24th January 2018, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

My father is PROFESSIONAL as unpractice advocate and my mother class 3 GOVT employee getting NET amount p.m Rs.56,000/- thousands. Whether I am getting OBC CERTIFICATE or creamy layer certificate?
31st January 2018, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Where a person is karta of HUF ( undivided Hindu family )and income of HUF is about 10 lakh p.a from commercial property.in the same time karta's indivisual income is 4.5 lakh p.a. Is his daughter is eligible for non creamy layer benifit
3rd February 2018, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my father is a SAIL Employee (working in a class-III) group and his monthly income is approximately Rs.50,000-60,000/-month and no other income is there except salary. Are I eligible for OBC Non-creamy layer or not?
10th February 2018, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

My annual income exceeds for only one year above 6 lakhs but it is less than 6 lakhs for the two previous years Can I get Open female 30% reservation or not but average of 3 years is less than 6 lakhs

S
13th February 2018, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

My wife is a lecturer in higher sec. School and I am also class-3 employ in central Got.our total income 14lacs P.A. can I apply for non creamy layer certificate?
14th February 2018, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

My mother is a government assistant professor and she promoted to grade I after 40 years. And my father is a private employee. Can I get obc non creamy certificate.
26th May 2018, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Income from other source should be less than 6 Lacs. Salary is not considered for deciding the creamy layer status. If you have only one source of income i.e. 10 Lacs / annually , then you are eligible for getting OBC certificate.
23rd July 2018, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

For making OBC NCL certificate , is salary of last three consecutive years are considered or only the last year?
19th August 2018, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

My parents income is below 8 lakhs this year but it was above 8 lakhs for the previous two years .. can I apply for obc-ncl certificate
5th September 2018, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I need a OBC non creamy layer certificate. my father's salary including HRA, DA, etc. is 72000 per month. He is a central govt. employee and cadre Group B gazetted. Can I get ?
21st November 2018, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

How to calculate family annual income to apply for OBC Creamy Layer certificate?
17th January 2019, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

If a parent possess any property and his income is below 6 lacs can he come under ibc nvl class
1st February 2019, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Wheather income of Huf of which my father is karta is to be. Added to income of my parents for non creamy obc certificate
5th February 2019, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

I am divorcee my self mother is having my son what is income criteria for single lady for OBC non creamy certificate my gross salary is 870000 per annum this financial year last year it was less than 8 lakh
6th March 2019, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

My parents was a fishermen and our annual income was 72000, anyone tell me what the type of community...like obc creamy or obc non creamy or ews(economically weaker section??
)
4th August 2019, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

My self retired from bank service and my yearly income was more then 10lac from last 3 year .My self retired in june 2018, and my pension is less then 5 lac my son is 28 year old weather he comes under non creamy layer.
12th September 2019, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

I am asstt. Ina Bank and earned apple 67000 pm in earning college and after dedication pension of and car loan I am getting apps 45000 pm
Am I eligible for once non creamy layer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?