26th May 2010, 07:47 PM
hamzat ahmedii

How can a 1st year degree graduate student make a choice of M.Engineering related to the environment?

hi. how a first degree grad student make a choice of m.eng related to the environment?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
  2. Job opportunities in NGO for M.Sc Environment Science degree holder in Tamil Nadu?
  3. List of top 10 Universities for M.Sc in Environmental Science in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can M.Sc Environment Science student appear in GATE exam? -- [New]
  5. How to make a project in electronics? I am a student of BSc 1st year electronics
  6. Scope of MSc in EVS in India? Institutes offering this course?
  7. Can i apply in private banks for job on the basis of Diploma in Computer Hardware?
  8. How to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Abroad? Requirements for getting admission in the course? Which entrance exams to give?
  9. Where are the LLB courses being offered for 3 years?
  10. How should I make career in Environment and Forestry in Government Sector if I am graduate in Maths(Honors)? Which are the posts available for it? Eligibility criteria and salary after passing the course?
  11. Can graduation be done twice to improve marks? Colleges providing this facility?
  12. What best i can do after completing vocation course in Mechanical field?
  13. How to make 2 synopsis and project on 1 if I am a student of 2nd year BTS(Tourism Studies)
  14. Design related specialization in MBA for Bachelor of Design 1st year student?
  15. B.Com graduate who have studied Maths at 10+2 level and in B.Com 1st year can get admission in MCA or not?
  16. Duration and other details of Diploma in Dental Technician? Any PG Diploma courses in dentistry is offered?
  17. What should I do after completing my B.Sc agriculture?
  18. What should I do for my bright future if I want to work as a CEO, Manager? I am a student of B.Com 1st year
18th April 2011, 12:05 PM
jeetdesai

Default Re: How can a 1st year degree graduate student make a choice of M.Engineering related to the environment?

It is simple. You examine yourself. Try to know if you are really interested in your particular field or else are you interested in management(MBA). Usually these two fields appear first but it's not so. Many fields are available too. You can join Interpol. Its just an example. But if the basics of your subjects are clear then I recommend that you may proceed Masters in the same field. Changing the field is probably not appreciable.
13th September 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a 1st year degree graduate student make a choice of M.Engineering related to the environment?

I want to enter in power sectors and I'm an graduate engineer in Electronics & communication engineering.So which one will be best post diploma that help me to enter in power sector? And which University / college offering this diploma?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?