11th June 2018, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

How can a Bangladeshi student get an scholarship for studying in Calcutta University?

I am Nosin Tamanna from Bangladesh and a student of Science. I have passed my SSC in 2015 and HSC in 2017. I got GPA 5(A+) in both exams. Now, I am a student of Sher-E-Bangla Agriculture University, Dhaka. But I am very eager about Fine Arts and Indian culture and want to be student of Calcutta University. So, how can I get a scholarship to study Fine Arts/Literature from Calcutta University?

Related Questions:
  1. How can a Bangladeshi student get a scholarship and study in University of Calcutta?
  2. Procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS with scholarship for Bangladeshi candidate?
  3. Best University in India for Bangladeshi student?
  4. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  5. How Bangladeshi student can study in Delhi or Kolkata university? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to apply to get admission in Calcutta University to study master degree course? Is there any NRI quota available in CU for Bangladeshi student?
  7. Eligibility for B.Com (H) from Calcutta University?
  8. Is it possible to get scholarship for ST candidates while studying in Government Engineering college?
  9. Detailed information about scholarships available for B.Com 3rd year student of Calcutta University?
  10. Detailed information about PhD(History) program in Calcutta University? Is there any scholarship available to study PhD?
  11. Possibility to study M.Sc(Psychology) for B.Sc(Botany) final year student? Procedure to apply in Calcutta University?
  12. What is the eligibility for CAT entrance exam? I am a student of university of calcutta
  13. Diploma in Physiotherapy done from Russia is accepted in State Medical University of Russia?
  14. How can I get scholarship to study Post Graduation in USA being a Architecture undergraduate student of Addis Ababa University?
  15. What is the procedure to get scholarship in Punjab University for doing Masters?
  16. Post graduation in Medicines for Bangladeshi student? Fee structure?
  17. Can I get admission in Bengal Institute of Technocrats for Aeronautics after scoring 69% in 12th? What is the procedure for admission?
  18. MBS course fee details for Bangladeshi student? Which is the medical college?
12th April 2019, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a Bangladeshi student get an scholarship for studying in Calcutta University?

I am a diploma dentist under The State Medical Faculty of Bangladesh. How can i apply for Dental Hygiene course in India?
22nd October 2020, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a Bangladeshi student get an scholarship for studying in Calcutta University?

What are the conditions to study bca in India as a Bangladeshi student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?