16th August 2013, 10:22 PM
Pavani.loyola

What are the jobs in government sector after completing diploma ECE with 91%

Respected sir,I Completed diploma ECE with 91%,wat are the jobs in govrnmentsecter

Related Questions:
  1. How to get recruited in government sector after completing diploma in ECE?
  2. Jobs in government sector after completing my final year B.Tech ECE/
  3. What are the government jobs for ECE diploma holders?
  4. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  5. List of government job websites? How to get into Government sector after completing B.Tech for a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Details on getting a job in government sector? What type of jobs are available for ECE students in government sector?
  7. How to get a government job after completing B.E in ECE?
  8. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  9. How to prepare for jobs in government sector in ECE after doing B.Tech in ETC/
  10. Government jobs which are available for ECE graduates?
  11. What is the scope for diploma holder in government sector? What should I do after completing diploma course?
  12. What are the jobs available after completing diploma for mechanical engineering in government and private sector?
  13. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission?
  14. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  15. What are the jobs in government sector after B.E ECE? How can i apply for the jobs?
  16. What are the jobs available for B.Tech ECE students in government sector?
  17. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  18. How to work in private sector after completing diploma in civil engineering
19th September 2013, 10:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs in government sector after completing diploma ECE with 91%

You can join as Engineer Trainee or Technical Assistant in PSU. PSU like BHEL, BEL, and NTPC often recruits candidates on the basis of written test and interview. You can join as Airman in air force. In railways, you can try for the profile of Loco Pilot. The job position of Junior Engineer is also suitable. Technical job positions in state government depratments are good for you.
22nd October 2020, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs in government sector after completing diploma ECE with 91%

Sir.. I completed my diploma in ece.. With 94.5./...what r the jobs for me on govt sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?