4th February 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

How can a diploma(CSE) graduate under SCTE & VT(Orissa) do 4 year B.Tech(civil or mechanical) course Orissa?

i am passout in diploma in computer sc. and engg. branch under scte&vt,orissa, but i want to take addimission in four year b.tech course in civil or mechanical branch in orissa state in session, yes or no ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which institute in Orissa provides B.Tech correspondence course?
  2. List of engineering colleges which allow direct admission in B.Tech(civil) course through correspondence for diploma holders in Orissa?
  3. How to take admission in 4th year B.Tech in Civil or Mechanical branch after passing diploma in computer science and engineering?
  4. Can I do regular B.Ed course in Orissa having scored 51% of marks in Graduation with B.Com?
  5. Is MBA a good option for arts graduate? What subjects is preferred to get perfect job in Orissa?
  6. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for doing CS in Orissa? I'm pursuing my graduation from Orissa
  7. Details of AICTE approved institute in Orissa? Fee structure and procedure?
  8. List of institutions of IGNOU offering M.Sc(Physics) in Orissa? When should I apply for the same? I'm a B.Sc(Physics) graduate
  9. How to do regular B.Ed course after passing B.Com with 51% aggregate?
  10. Eligibility for Orissa state quota (85%) for medical admission?
  11. What are the procedures and requirements for taking admission in BA course in Chhatisgarh and Orissa?
  12. Required qualification and terms & conditions for admission in 3 years LLB at Orissa? -- [New]
  13. List of jobs I can apply for? I've completed graduation with 52% marks from berhampur university(Orissa), completed my PGDCA and pursuing M.A(education 2nd year) in private at sambalpur university Orissa
  14. Can I study B.Ed if secured 58% in BCA? List of universities in India?
  15. Which are the institutes/study centers available in Orissa to pursue degree in Mechanical Engineering from JNTU University?
  16. Best college for B.Pharm in Odisha state? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the colleges providing facility of B.Ed course in correspondence in the state of Odisha?
  18. Which are the institutes in Orissa and Hyderabad for Modelling and Acting course? Fee structure for the same?
15th December 2017, 08:46 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a diploma(CSE) graduate under SCTE & VT(Orissa) do 4 year B.Tech(civil or mechanical) course Orissa?

After completion of diploma course, you are eligible for direct admission in second year of 4 years degree program. But for getting direct admission in second year, you have to appear in LEET examination.
However, if you want to skip the entrance exam, then you have another option to get direct admission in second year of 4 years b.tech degree. You have to apply for admission under management quota. Yes, there are some seats reserved for admission under management quota for those candidates who skipped the entrance exam due to some reasons.
In second option, you may have to pay some donation for admission in civil or mechanical stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?