28th May 2013, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

How can female arts graduate get a government job?

a female art graduate from kashmir university .iam in search of government job in army or air force or navy .

20th May 2015, 07:09 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can female arts graduate get a government job?

First of all I would like to make it clear that you are not eligible for getting jobs in the Indian Navy and Indian Air force having done your graduation with arts as for these you must have done your graduation either with Physics , Mathematics or any other engineering course .

But you are eligible for the Indian Army for which you will have to apply for the Indian Military Academy ( IMA ) wing of Combined Defense Services
( CDS ) examination and clear it too .

For appearing in this examination for your desired wing you must have the qualifications as following :-

* You must be an Indian Resident .

* Your age must be within 19 years to 24 years .

* You must have done your graduation with any discipline from a recognized university .

* The mental and physical fitness is also required as per the requirement .

The same examination is held two times every year by union public service commission and the examination is held in two stage which are as written examination and Service selection board respectively .

For more updates and details about the same visit the official website of UPSC

i.e; www.upsc.gov.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?