4th November 2018, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

How can a female candidate studying in class 11th join Indian Air Force after 12th?

Hello Sir, I am Sanjana Vikas Narsude. I study in 11th from Science stream. How can a girl join Indian Air Force after completing her 12th? Which types coalition's is there? Which types of course is needed?

11th November 2018, 12:48 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a female candidate studying in class 11th join Indian Air Force after 12th?

Being a female candidate and a student of Class 11th, you are not eligible for joining Indian Air force or any other defense services wings after completion of your Class 12th as on the basis of Class 12th education only unmarried Indian male citizens are allowed to join Indian defense services.

But, you can join Indian Air force through AFCAT ( Air force Common Admission Test ) after completion your Class 12th education followed by a graduation degree course.

For details regarding different career options available for you in Indian Air force, you can refer to the link www.careerairforce.nic.in.
12th November 2018, 09:57 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a female candidate studying in class 11th join Indian Air Force after 12th?

National Defence Academy is a competitive exam for joining different wings of Defence at 12th level. But as per eligibility criteria female candidates are not eligible for NDA examination.

The eligibility criteria states that only unmarried female candidates are eligible. Female candidates who want to join Indian Air Force can apply for AFCAT or CDS exam after bachelor's degree to join Indian Air Force.
14th November 2018, 06:34 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Being female candidate and a student of class 11th you are not eligible for joining Indian Air Force after completion main of your class 12th as the minimum education required by a girl candidate to join Indian Defence Services is graduation degree in any discipline from recognised University.

Further, once you complete your your graduation degree on the basis of your educational qualification you will be eligible to join Indian Air force through AFCAT and Officers training academy through CDS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?