4th December 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

How can I alter my AIEEE exam center preference order after form submission?

My current choice of exam centrs are 1.Siliguri(263)
2.Durgapur(262),3.Jamshedpur(226),4.Guwahati(206). Can Durgapur be replaced by guwahati.
Plz inform.

5th August 2012, 05:33 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I alter my AIEEE exam center preference order after form submission?

AIEEE means All India Engineering Entrance Exam. It is one of the most popular engineering entrance exam in India. Probably second most popular after the IIT-JEE. Those who wish to get admission for B.Tech course are required to appear in the AIEEE entrance exam. Depending on the performance in the AIEEE exam, they will be able to get admission in a engineering college.

Before you can appear in the AIEEE entrance exam, it is important to know that you are meeting all the required criteria to appear in the exam.

Here are the criteria for AIEEE exam:

Must pass Class 12th with science stream from a recognised board.

You also need to score at least 50 percent marks in 12th board.

If you belong to SC/ST category then you are required to score 40 percent marks in the 12th board.

You can only appear thrice consecutive years for the AIEEE exam.

If you meet these requirements than you are eligible to appear in the exam. You can buy the admission form for the AIEEE entrance exam. Make sure you read it carefully and fill it patiently with care, else such situations like yours will become common.

There are very few selective changes that are allowed in the AIEEE entrance exam.

Changes Allowed:-

You can change your mode of examination from offline to online.

You can also make changes in the general information filled in the admission form such as:

Name
Father's Name
Mother's Name
Date of Birth
Gendor
Category
PH Status
Blind Status
State of Eligibility
DD No.
DD issue Date
Bank Name
Bank Address

Changes not Allowed:-

You can not change examination mode from online to offiline.

Changes in the courses selected is also not allowed.

Unforunately in your case, changing examination center is also not allowed in the AIEEE admission form.
5th August 2012, 07:18 PM
siddjain93

Default Re: How can I alter my AIEEE exam center preference order after form submission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My current choice of exam centrs are 1.Siliguri(263)
2.Durgapur(262),3.Jamshedpur(226),4.Guwahati(206). Can Durgapur be replaced by guwahati.
Plz inform.
Dear friend,
All India Engineering Entrance Exam is one of the prestigious engineering entrance exam in India. After achieving good rank in AIEEE you can get top colleges like NITs and IIITs etc.

As you want to alter your exam centre preference but you have submitted your form. So, you are not eligible to change your center preference. You can't alter your examination center preference once you have submitted your AIEEE application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?