19th April 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for BSc in Kerala?

how to apply post bsc in kerala...Please send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for BSc Agriculture if I am a student of Kerala?
  2. How to get admission in BSC Agriculture? List of good colleges in Kerala?
  3. Procedure to apply for BSc MLT in Kerala? What is the eligibility criteria?
  4. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  5. Scope of Biological B.Sc courses from Kerala university? Eligibility for admission?
  6. Colleges for B.Sc MLT courses in Kerala? Application procedure and entrance exam details? -- [New]
  7. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  8. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How should I study for BSc Biotechnology in Kerala?
  10. How to apply for the post of BSc Nursing in Kerala?
  11. What should I choose between BSc and BA in Psychology in Kerala?
  12. Which are the colleges offering BSc MLT courses in Kerala? Which are the government institutes? How many seats are available?
  13. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? What is the procedure and what is the fee structure? Last date of application?
  14. How to join bachelor of fine arts after doing BSc degree?
  15. Which are the colleges in Kerala providing mathematics for those students who have 60% marks in BSc
  16. How to join Integrated MSc course in Physics inside Kerala after scoring 92.3% marks in BSc Physics? Which are the colleges offering this course inside Kerala?
  17. Can I apply for government job in Kerala?
  18. How can I apply for B.Pharm in Kerala? What is the fee structure?
2nd November 2014, 10:24 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I apply for BSc in Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to apply post bsc in kerala...Please send to me the details
As you want to apply for B.Sc course inn Kerala colleges so here is the information of the same for you:

The admission notification for B.Sc course will be released during the month of June/July. You can apply for the course in both the online and offline as well. You can download the application from the respective university official website (or) You can collect the application form from the respective university counter office.

B.SC ELIGIBILTY CRITERIA:-
  • Applicants must have passed 12th standard in order to be eligible for the B.Sc course. Some colleges also conduct an entrance exam so as to have an efficient admission process.

B.SC COLLEGES IN KERALA:-
  • College of Horticulture Vellanikkara
  • Kelappaji College Of Agricultural Engineering And Technology
  • Kerala Agricultural University
  • College of Agriculture Vellayani, Thiruvananthapuram,
  • College of Agriculture Padannakkad
  • College of Fisheries Panangad ,Ernakulam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?