29th April 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for CA entrance exam?

When the entrance exam...could u please send ot me the details

4th May 2014, 09:24 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I apply for CA entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When the entrance exam...could u please send ot me the details
ICAI stands for Institute of Cost and Work Accountancy of India . CA is an professional course . The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into three levels Foundation,Intermediate, and Final course. In order to apply for CA course you can apply down the application form from the official website or directly conduct your nearest ICAI regional office. If your interested to apply for the CA course then you should complete 12th Board Examination in any discipline like,Commerce / Science / or Arts from recognized university or Equivalent Examination. You should complete three years bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university or equivalent Examination in order to apply directly apply for Intermediate course. Minimum 55% percentage of marks required in case of commerce stream students and Minimum 60% percentage of marks required for science stream candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?