9th April 2011, 09:38 PM
bappumishra

How may I apply for all India MCA exam? When would the application forms be available in market for the same? How may I get this application form in Bhubaneswar?

Sir
I am seeking for attending All India MCA exam.How can i apply and when the selling of form will start.where i get this form.I am from Bhubaneswar , Orissa.
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get the application forms for IAS exam in Bhubaneswar?
  2. Procedure of online application for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? -- [New]
  3. Do I need to apply separately for MBA and MCA for I-CET ?
  4. Date of sale of MCA exam application forms?
  5. Date of MCA entrance exam?
  6. UPSC Exams: Documents Required, Forms Fess for General Candidates, How to send the filled forms?
  7. How to apply for KCET Exam pursuing Intermediate in Bi.P.C stream? How to get application forms for KCET Exam?
  8. MCA from Delhi University: Procedure of admission and application forms filling -- [Most Discussed]
  9. When will the application forms come out for AIIMS Exam? Does this possible to download and submit application forms in online? Where can I get previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  10. From where I can get application form for IAS examination in Bhubaneswar?
  11. What is the date of sale of application form for MCA? When will be the exam?
  12. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form?
  13. How can I get MCA application forms?
  14. Date of UPSC exam application form sale? How to fill the form?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for MCA course without doing graduation?
  16. How may I get information about TANCET exam? How may I get application forms in Madurai for the same? When will application forms be available in market?
  17. Last date for the submission of application form for the Entrance Exam for MCA course of Pune University for the year 2012? Where to get application forms for this?
  18. How to apply for jobs in Air Force? Where to get application form?
25th April 2015, 05:21 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I apply for all India MCA exam? When would the application forms be available in market for the same? How may I get this application form in Bhubaneswar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bappumishra View Post
Sir
I am seeking for attending All India MCA exam.How can i apply and when the selling of form will start.where i get this form.I am from Bhubaneswar , Orissa.
please reply soon..

AIMCET - All Indian MCA Common Entrance Test

This exam is a national level MCA entrance exam conducted by Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee.

Eligibility Needed:

# Candidate should have completed a graduate degree of minimum 3 years from a recognized university and completed +2 with Mathematics as subject.

# Even final year appearing candidate can apply for the exam.

To apply for the exam, you can get the forms at Post Office, Banks or you may also download it form the official website of IIT.

Candidate should send the filled application form along with a Demand Draft in favor of AIMCET to:
  • Office of AIMCET
    Centre for Continuing Education (New Block)
    Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee,
    Roorkee – 247667 (Uttaranchal)

Regarding the dates for AIMCET 2015, the tentative dates are:
  • Notification Dates 2015: January or February 2015
  • Last Date for Application form filling : Last week of April 2015
  • Issue of Admit Card : First week of May 2015
  • Date of Entrance Exam : 1st week of June 2015
  • Declaration of Results : Last week of June or first week of July 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?