25th October 2012, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for civil service examination? What is the eligibility for the exam?

Sir good morning. I want to know that what is civil service examination.how can i apply for it and when it is held and what are the terms for eligiblity of this exam

7th May 2013, 08:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for civil service examination? What is the eligibility for the exam?

Civil services exam are usually conducted in the month of May. UPSC conducts the test. Graduates below 30 years of age can apply. Relaxation in age is there for reserved category candidates. Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Can I apply for Assam civil service exam after completion of my B.Com? What percentage is required for appearing in Assam civil service exam? 9 5th December 2022 04:11 PM
Information about Civil Service coaching centre in Kerala? Procedure for Civil Exam? 7 10th June 2018 10:52 PM
Public Service Commission, Departmental Examination For Officers of the West Bengal Higher Audit and Accounts Service, The west Bengal Audit and Accounts Service- Principles of civil Accounts, Audit and Finance (Paper-I) Exam – Download Previous Year 12 4th May 2014 01:50 PM
PSC, Departmental Examination For Officers of the West Bengal Higher Audit and Accounts Service, The West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service- Civil Audit, Accounts and Service Rules (Paper-II) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers 6 20th April 2014 01:35 AM